RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NOK/Establishment (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179859)

Wickedclown 03-03-05 10:04 AM

lmao @ this thread.... definatly the establishment... NOK USED to be good... back when they were first made... this reincarnated shit is wack... some good kats in there like VP and Jdot but.... DEFINATLY the establishment

Wickedclown 03-03-05 10:06 AM

lmao and i love how the only people who have voted for NOK are its members... Buck and Doe Bagz lmao... that right there is herbism

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 10:07 AM

Right then......
whatever you say mister Notorious *shake my head*

Wickedclown 03-03-05 10:10 AM

lmao u know im right tho...

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 10:12 AM

Read the last post by me on the previous page, an tell me if i think i know your right or not........

Wickedclown 03-03-05 10:15 AM

all i gotta say is peep the establishments roster..... then peep NOKs roster..... then peep the establishments roster again....... let it all sink in...... and realize.... they....are..... better....than....NOK

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 10:18 AM

So your basing the fact that they have a roster full of people that apparently can flow, but yet, i aint seen nothin from any of them besidesshit talkin threads an posts, so uhm, how do they own us?
the point is who owns who, not which is the better roster, cause you could stick the whole dipset roster on theres, an they still aint bringin nothin besides SHIT TALKIN

We bring flows that own them, they bring threads, that shit talk....

so read this again n again, an then REALIZE, Who owns who

thanx
peace

~Tony Green~ 03-03-05 10:45 AM

Tony Green means take a look at the battle O.M.'s by us and then take a look at the ones by them and then tell us who is doing better!
I didn't mean who was better by roster I mean whos doing better in the battle O.M.'s

Adam 03-03-05 10:49 AM

It's funny how NOK members voted for themselves. It is also funny how they think they are owning us...

Watch for the Buck.Shot diss on friday, gonna be dope...

Written by...Red Bull, Skriptz, Spektikul, Kesse and Invektive...just to name a few.

M-Eazy 03-03-05 10:52 AM

This is ridiculous. Useless thread. You are escalding the problem.

M-Eazy 03-03-05 10:53 AM

NOK...check the Family Only subforum.

~1~

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 10:53 AM

Cant wait............
Not gonna be here friday, so look out for Buck's reply with some real shit, no freestyles, i saved the best rhymes for when they finally decide ta hit me up with somthin

Adam 03-03-05 10:56 AM

^ You don't have any good rhymes period. J DOT is right too, you guys are being fucking retarded... You'd think that this thread...plus the fact that we killed you in a crew battle would make you realize that we own you... But no, you're an idiot. Buck.Shot/Tony Green diss will just prove how much stronger we are than you. We all keyed in like 10 minutes too...just waiting on other peeps to drop.

~Tony Green~ 03-03-05 11:08 AM

A Tony Green got something for all yall niggaz!

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 11:08 AM

If you ALL keyed up in 10 minutes, you would have posted days ago

This aint NOK'z beef, this is mine n yours, you wanna bring your crew into it? thats fine by me, Leave NOK Out of this, an NOK, My fam, DROP THE BEEF, This is my shit, i'll deal with it, y'all do ya own thing, REDBULL, This between me n thr establishment, supposedly me n you, but your too weak for that, so get ya boys, i'll get my rhymes, an we good to go, NOK, DROP THE BEEF, Thanks