RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ok guys.. heres the real thread. RIP terumoto (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246154)

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-08 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Publicity stunt.

to be honest i wish it was. ive known this guy for years, we spoke more or less every day and reguardless of how cold hearted i usually am, this is something thats probably going to leave a big void in my life..

if you didnt respect johnno or youve got nothing better than some bullshit objective self satifying statement to put out there, then get the fuck out of this thread bro.

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-08 08:26 AM

i didnt write that blog by the way, one of his mates did.

i posted it here because i didnt want to give saras myspace but at the same time i wanted to show you some of the stuff that was written so its not all just my word.

Ambient 05-02-08 08:32 AM

OMB = terumoto?

Guy was cool to me.
Damn, RIP.

WhoAmI 05-02-08 10:47 AM

RIP OMB

one of the wisest dudes to hit up this place for real

J Summers 05-02-08 10:54 AM

he said some shit about how not wearing socks increases mental stimulation...i havent wore socks since....
ripomb

Blay'all 05-02-08 11:27 AM

^ word, i remember that shit too... always will.

i'm still so in shock and confused about this shit :(

Indeph 05-02-08 11:33 AM

Damn I still have a hard time believing this. RIP if it is :( Damn this is unreal

Enygma 05-02-08 11:53 AM

I really thought this was a joke when I saw the thread, which is why I didn't even enter. Now that I did all I can say is wow. That really sucks man. I never really talked to the dude on a person to person level, but he was mad cool in my books.

RIP OMB

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-08 11:55 AM

already started writing a track...

Got Soul? -- ill get in contact with you soon bro. ive written a big ass verse just tonight cause i wanted to spill a bunch of shit into words but i still havnt really decided on a beat to use.. and ive probably got a bit more to say anyway.....

if anyone else wants to jump on this track it depends on who you are and what youd bring to it... no generic crap, no bad recording or rappers who are iffy on the vocals n rhymes. this track will prolly be on my next cd, and is likly to spread around pretty far.

Blay'all 05-02-08 11:59 AM

do you guys remember when he used to go on KFC-praising tyrades, then everybody found out he was white and was in shock. lol

damn, RIP brother... this shit is unbelievable.

05-02-08 12:24 PM

Umm.... Word.. let us all remember Terumoto as an honorable passed away member on this site.

No bullshit either.. nigga loved all dat shit AND death note. So just keep the man in your signature, let all the newcomers kno we lost 1. And be SURE to go look up Terumoto's posts. He has a lot, fortunately, that we can look back on. He left RV with his own words just as he left the world with theirs.

once again. R.I.P.

I was thinkin' 'bout his death all last night while making myself some personal brinner. Terumoto aint on the planet cookin' his no mo' :'(

I remember a big argument I had with him and I ended up winning because it was a big pun anyway. Yeah, those were MY best times with him. Holler @ me up in space nigga!!!! AND READ YOUR PMs.

KOOL COL-B 05-02-08 12:34 PM

look at hiz sig... spicca didnt even git to play GTA4 :(

man, scence hearin bout this last night i just bin feelin shitty az fuck :/ werd

Cola 05-02-08 01:13 PM

sucks for T, dude n me never got along...but he was hella smart. R.I.P for sure

Tha .Q 05-02-08 01:26 PM

Still not believin it

05-02-08 01:31 PM

Why don't I have the ability to ban yet?

Fucking..... strobe's lazy ass..