RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetry Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Round One: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=75778)

Content 09-01-03 11:41 AM

^^^everyone who didnt post can burn..
except shiznit and uben sonned...I love them..
they're the greatest people ever...ever...ever

Uben. Sonned 09-01-03 02:04 PM

lol damn im loved lol

shiznit 09-01-03 04:26 PM

Content, u dont have to worry bout it cuz im definitely gonna drop mine tonight.

But like Varentao said, Most of the people participating on the tourny havent drop in theirs yet including me and some didnt even checked in so i dont know what they gonna have to do about it. Do you think everyone would be able to put up their poems before midnight tonight?....hmmm..thought so.

ummm...yeah thats it.

varentao 09-01-03 09:47 PM

It's all in the hands of the Gods...

...the Gods being the people who are runnig this tournament. Make a sacrifice so they'll show mercy.

shiznit 09-01-03 11:21 PM

^Tomorrow's the deadline V...(YES!)

Ill post mine until then..i am honestly writing a pretty crappy one so Da NFamous might win...but oh well at least im gonna try...

Good luck again to all.

The End 09-01-03 11:40 PM

Ok, I ain't going to lie.. I am way too lazy to do what needs to be done right now.. Varentao, maybe you would do it? PM's should be sent to everyone who has NOT posted to inform them that the verses are due tomorrow. If someone is willing to do this, it'd be appreciated. Maybe even Tik or Dagyrl would do this? Who knows.

Uben. Sonned 09-02-03 11:00 AM

so wait today there due or tomorrow now? but either way im droppin mine tonight and like shiz said its gonna not be too good but i tryed thas all that counts

varentao 09-02-03 07:26 PM

I say bring in the subs. There's been plenty of interest from others.

So Shiz and co., who did youse offer to the gods?

Da NFamous 09-02-03 07:44 PM

i offered hip hop but its already dead so i tried to offer Pop, no doubt i sall soon win this tournament lol sike nah and on a side note good job in our poetic matchup Shiz, 1luv.

DaGyrlRemarqabL 09-02-03 09:04 PM

I dont think anyone should be "Reminded" with PMs or whatnot..Its their responsibility to get their piece in on time..Not mine, or Tik's..or V's..or TheEnd's..If they're too busy and get it in late, then it will reflect in their score, or if they dont show at all, then so be it. Theyre not children to be nagged.......well most of them aren't.

Derive 09-02-03 10:44 PM

if i can still get in the tourny then sign me up :D....if not then :( and good luck to everyone participating may the best poet win....try to fit me in :)

The End 09-03-03 12:32 AM

Tik is no longer a judge for this tourny. No idea why but he posted in Employee forum... I'll figure out something for the judging, not to worry. As for the no shows, (there were 2 left), I think I did pretty good with my replacements by adding Sand and bringing back N-Demik. Sprry Haze, but I had these 2 already lined up. If you would have posted interest before I could have added you too. Understatement still hasn't posted, and might no show.. so you still could be in.

Uben. Sonned 09-03-03 12:36 AM

noooonot him hes my crew partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End 09-03-03 12:49 AM

^ Better talk to him then..

Uben. Sonned 09-03-03 10:43 AM

nah man i was jus fuckin wit u i dont care