RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is the audio section always dead??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104076)

.:FiorZ:. 01-05-04 08:48 AM

i must agree with this question.....
personally, i think this is aimed at the people with over 2000 posts and still aint audio...........cummon fellas.......get your act togetha.............becum audio and we can all be happy

Yu Bin SunD 01-05-04 09:43 AM

iok while ya at this every1 go feedback my track with hypno i think it's on link on sig lalalaa

PostMan 01-05-04 11:00 AM

ummm.. this WAS true.. not i cna rack up about 10-15 replies. im happy with that...... plus you gotta give feedback.. if you known for giving respectable feedback then you will get feedback.. when you act like little kids the way (maybe not you) your crew expresses thereselves nobody is gonna wanna give you feedback.

no hate

just facts..

so dont start acting like a bunch of kids(SOE) and start bullshting

Tsar Casm 01-05-04 11:08 AM

ppl are to poor to afford audio...text is cheaper!!!

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by B-Kast
Fuck Off the site if you don't like it hoe...

SoE hated at RB again ..

DNF 01-05-04 02:36 PM

^is wack at audio... and bites in text... whats the pont of you even rapping? ... wait... you dont rap? ... what the fuck you doing here then?

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 02:45 PM

I keep the lounge active and have member's banned for posting stupid bullshit .. happy now?

8-off 01-05-04 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm
ppl are to poor to afford audio...text is cheaper!!!

that and the fact its easier, it comes with the computer

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 02:50 PM

I freepost until I get audio going again

bouncedoggydog 01-05-04 03:06 PM

I have posted only two aduio tracks while here on RB. I recieved no poblem with reply's, althought it was a while ago. When I was new to RB, the Audio forum was hot with activity, since then cats have moved on to toher projects. Not all can post net auido while working on other non net projects. Outside the net, I am 100 percent audio, but that doesn't mean I want to run and post everything on the net. There are issue's raised when posting your audio on the net. If your working the scene with a band or even solo, audio is what you do 24/7. It's nice to have a place Like RB where you use the site to elevate your text skills. Just my opinion, but I am sure most audio heads are busy doing things outside of the net, I am and this is just a hobby, not an ambition. So I assume those who have an ambition in rap, are busy producing audios for demos and such. Not to prove anything as a netcee. Who really gets attitudes about netceeing, that is as gay and lame as it gets!

:) 01-05-04 03:32 PM

thats how it goes.. dude will always post their own shit.. but hardly ever reply to anyone elses shit.. why you think you can hardly ever get votes in front lines

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 03:35 PM

Audio section went to shit when SOE started posting

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 03:37 PM

They only came here cause Plane Trap banned them all.

C-Section 01-05-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trapt Wit
I freepost until I get audio going again

ill be active in there soon.

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by .:FiorZ:.
i must agree with this question.....
personally, i think this is aimed at the people with over 2000 posts and still aint audio...........cummon fellas.......get your act togetha.............becum audio and we can all be happy

.. says .::FiorZ::.,
hardly the greatest talent here at RB ..