RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DIsss to SOE(FREESTYLE) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104213)

Emerge 01-05-04 10:17 PM

lmao at the end i can hear your mouse clicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaJic666 01-06-04 11:44 AM

man, i normally like your stuff alot, but this, sounds like your tryna sound like eminem.

plus, the beat is dope? am i listening to the same beat as you peeps, 'cause that beat is absolutely shit.

peace

Straie 01-06-04 12:13 PM

lol...this shit was raw...........lots of tight punches.......aint gonna talk bout timing fallin off a couple times, because it's a freestyle. shit was funny, punches hit hard and production was good.........highly enjoyable listen

PostMan 01-06-04 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MaJic666
man, i normally like your stuff alot, but this, sounds like your tryna sound like eminem.

plus, the beat is dope? am i listening to the same beat as you peeps, 'cause that beat is absolutely shit.

peace

THanks everyone..... i dunno why you say im trying to sound like em.... we sound nothing alike.. one he uses LOTS of multis in his freestyles i use like one.. do you mean by using punchlines??

this beat is raw.... underground type shit.. its understandable for a few people not to like it.. its different.

Straie 01-06-04 02:14 PM

you know you cant be different and be accepted.........who wants originality??.......no one I know.........now get your ass back in the shadows of everybody else..........DONT EVER TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, and think people will like it...use your brain.......next time try stealing a nas or wu tang beat and rap like your from the east coast dammit

MaJic666 01-06-04 06:44 PM

your voice, normally when i listen to you, you don't slip into eminem's accent......if i need to explain further, then i will assume your just dumb.
peace

K0z 01-06-04 10:15 PM

we will beat you on the same beat nigga...fall back

ClassX 01-06-04 11:14 PM

lol^

saltheking 01-07-04 01:13 AM

...i heard this a few days ago...maybe two...yeh it was coo...smooth...that beat...that beat is dope...like made for battling...or frees...im feelin it at least...u sound crazy...different sorta than the other song i peeped...sorta....you sorta a lul lul bit got a eminem feel...yeh...nice shit though...funny shit with nice punches...and yeh :( i never noticed my mouse clickin before till now...anyways...yeh big slap in their face...word...i might peep the battle...

HK The Great 01-08-04 05:01 PM

nice beat, tight flow... that shit is funny.... hangin on the net, and charmin lines killed it... good drop

Verbal Kent 01-09-04 01:10 PM

Ok... I listened... if you think this is written you are fucking stupid...

Honestly...

They aren't even really good punches... their ok... 90% of them are played... besides the whole thing is mostly filler... not much wordplay...

for a free... it's ok...

As far as being a written... if I'm wrong and it is... this was pretty garbage... for a freestyle it's ok...

If you think it's a written... then you must be a textgenius... period...

Island...

PostMan 01-09-04 01:21 PM

im just gonna ignore everything you just said.. sounds like ya just talkin out ya ass fam.. i wanna hear ya audio.. you talk like you hot fam.

Verbal Kent 01-09-04 01:49 PM

lmao... you're right... I do talk out my ass... *shakes head* but my ass is more truth than 99% of everyone in this thread...

Abysmal (SoE) 01-09-04 03:14 PM

see now u kno ur not nice man .. listen to people other then DR's just elavate

Swoop 01-09-04 03:21 PM

england?

do you gotta soundclick...

how bout you show us wassup