RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post and Swoop Diss - They were gonna no show the battle.. still we woulda won.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104271)

Precise. 01-07-04 09:50 PM

You talkin to me ? With that "pussy bitches" comment ? Cuz I thought I gave good crit..

ClassX 01-07-04 09:58 PM

na not you guy.. ur shit was good.. u aint hatin like some of these otha cats.. thansk for your reply.. i was taklin to the end and b.i

Gods Gift 01-08-04 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PostMan
if i were you id take this off..... cuz we MIGHT not no show

--edit--
MATTA FACT..... EVEN IF SWOOP DONT COME ON..... IMMA DROP JUST CUZ YOU PUT FORTH EFFORT.. I AINT GON DO THAT TO A NIGGA.

p.s. I DIDNT LISTEN TO IT :). IM SAVIN IT FOR AFTER THE BATTLE IS COMPLETE THAT WAY IT STAYS FAIR

tru shit....ClassDicc, Swoop & Post gone murder u....shit i mite jump on it cuzz u fuccn wit my peoplez...they savage...ure shit was garbage...save ure battle 4 catz who wont smash on u on sum STREET SHIT u juss a net banger...pussy

CIN
:shoot:

AbstraX 01-08-04 09:00 AM

quit talkin or u might get it like they did^^^^^

and they did no show asshole

pz:thefinger

Gods Gift 01-08-04 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AbstraX
quit talkin or u might get it like they did^^^^^

and they did no show asshole

pz:thefinger

dont tell me wut tha fucc 2 do..ure lil fuccn SOE clicc is garbage...gimme 15 min. in the lab ill fuccn murder ure whole clicc...me swoop & post...fucc yall....quit rappn now..its ure best bet

CIN

err :thefinger
FUCC U 2

AbstraX 01-08-04 05:51 PM

SoE could would and if u keep it up will handle all u bitches properly

dont tempt us bitch

ur future is clear

pz

Gods Gift 01-08-04 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AbstraX
SoE could would and if u keep it up will handle all u bitches properly

dont tempt us bitch

ur future is clear

pz

dont tempt u? we aint liccn lips over here..if u want war less go..but we aint on sum net shit...we'll take it 2 where u are...my future is clear...IM THE MUTHAFUCCN FUTURE OF MUSICC...git that clear rite now bitch....keep my name out ure mouth & my dicc out ure guurls....

FUCC U

CIN

AbstraX 01-08-04 07:30 PM

:laugh2: u 8 mile reject u aint shit but a screen name to me son remember that

fuck u and ur weak ass crew they all get shitted upon

u aint the future ur just a little bitch with a big fuckin mouth

go pop ur pussy elsewhere
pz

PostMan 01-08-04 07:32 PM

cin.... dont even argue with them.. they a bunch of pussy whiteboys.. who live in canada and england.. bunch of rich kids who aint neva sene the streets.. when i realized this i realized they not worth my time.. if you wanna holla on some real shit on a song tip get at me.... im down

postman

Abysmal (SoE) 01-08-04 08:59 PM

we world wide .. son get it right
and some of us r ritch .. what does that have to do wit shit .. Im not I wish I was tho ..

But me and Abs Blacc and Masta all live in washington .. and we damn sure aint ritch .. and what does the "streets" have to do wit battling ..u r gay .. blacc's from the streets but u dont see his ass talking like u gotta be poor and from the hood to be ill .. dont be madd kause some white kids r nicer then u ..

and Mr Wishes he was god .. we were built for war so shut the fuck up and u got sonned hard by Abs ..
go back to making love songs u pussys

Street Fame 01-08-04 09:15 PM

LMAO AT THESE FUCKS TALKING SHIT

first of all....... Postman you are a little spoilt rich bitch yourself, and u in fuckin SUBURBIA, i seen ya pic faggot.. you aint shit, actin like you all hood... if u hit da hood son you would get smacked to fuccin shit for actin like u do on here......... and plus you like 14 years old you faggot

FUCK YALL BICTHES, FALL BACK

PostMan 01-08-04 09:31 PM

^
im 17
live in South Central Los Angeles with my dad..

the pic was took in fontana where im at now chillin with my moms.

need any more facts about my life?

Street Fame 01-08-04 09:35 PM

^you definately aint hood, and u definately aint a gangsta

dont make me post ya pic in here son... stop frontin to be some shit u aint, u fuckin wannabe bitch....

PostMan 01-08-04 09:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ill do it for you.. im on the left. my cuz wondaboy on the right

Street Fame 01-08-04 10:07 PM

you look like lebron james there...........

but you still aint even 10% as hard as u fakin to be bitch..............