RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   L.L.L. Office (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   LLL Beef & Questions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106474)

Trapt Wit 02-09-04 11:56 PM

^^^

Unwitty posts like that are why you arent in LLL.
How can you come with creative punches if you cant even talk shit correctly?

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:58 PM

^^hmm.. i cant talk shit correctly??? or throw a punch???
well.. in that case..
how can you recite those 2 statements when you havent peeped me

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:01 AM

You are 8-2 and joined in Dec. Which means there is a 95% chance you got that record from frontlines. Meaning you lost to 2 worthless heads.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:03 AM

in one i was winning 4-2 when Feeble Minded DQ'd me, and i called him a bitch which is why he wont sign me up.. and i was up 2-0 on the other cat, when in an hour following that vote count, i lost 5-2 immediately following the kid bitching.. battles take days to finish and the battle is over in an hour? from people who never vote or even come into the front lines.. with a few thousand posts lmao come on, you do the math.. everyone knows this site is dickridden. technically i should be 10-0.. but aside from my fake 'battle record.. i just peeped you.. and your garbage ass isnt even ATTEMPTING to be on my level.. you can stop talking to me now.. here i was thinkin u were supposed to be good or something cuz u have 500,000 posts... WACK

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:07 AM

^^^

I've beaten kids on the net that you'd never even touch.
So dont come at me on some "I'm a better textcee" shit.
Fact is.... I"m audio....
And just doing a little text hear and there to draw attention to LLL.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:10 AM

u sayin audio like u think i dont do it hahahaha why dont u battle me audio then tough guy.. i'd love to smack you with the mic shit it'd actually make me feel good..

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:11 AM

If we do audio its topical.

I make songs junior. You know, the shit that gets labels looking at you.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:15 AM

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaat hahahaha no son.. this is beef, beef is settled with battles.. not no topical bitch shit.. u kiddin right? LMFAO..i can tell ya gettin scurred.. whats really good homy??? come and get ate

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:17 AM

Blah.... you really want this....

Set it up 1-2 minutes.
Due in a week or so.

You best show hoe.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:17 AM

yeah.. YOU best show

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:20 AM

I always show kiddo.

Actually....
Hold of for about a week.
I have 3 tracks to record already.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:38 AM

lol so do i.. quit stallin

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:40 AM

You gotta realize I have a life kid..... full-time job, college, recording, and fights.
I wont have time for a good week.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:45 AM

2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:48 AM

Sure kiddo.
When I find the time to waste on you I shall.

And at that time you will be dealt with properly