RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Close To Death (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106969)

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Kast
^I wasn't trying to be, why would you laugh if you almost got hit by a car

i was talkin about him sayin its funny to nearly die numbnuts

B-Kast 01-15-04 07:54 AM

oh :).

And its a disability bareballs

Foriegn Sick 01-15-04 07:55 AM

Lol...Well to be honest i've had a lot of near death experiences. Been stabbed in my stomach 4 times with a shank, gun to my head, robbed at gun point, knife to my throat, been jumped about 20 times lol. That was just stuff that happened to me not stuff i did. Pretty much gettin revenge for all of those things was life threatning. What can I say, it's the environment :(

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Kast
oh :).

And its a disability bareballs

sorry :(

you should get one of those disabled badges then i would of know

B-Kast 01-15-04 08:08 AM

I did but then i saw Emerges modding skills so i decided he needed it more than me.

RythmicTendicies 01-15-04 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foriegn Sick
Lol...Well to be honest i've had a lot of near death experiences. Been stabbed in my stomach 4 times with a shank, gun to my head, robbed at gun point, knife to my throat, been jumped about 20 times lol. That was just stuff that happened to me not stuff i did. Pretty much gettin revenge for all of those things was life threatning. What can I say, it's the environment :(

:laugh2:

Daz 01-15-04 10:46 AM

almost got shot

COM 01-15-04 10:55 AM

^what freeposting tosser,,, you're posting in every thread with a one line awnser

self 01-15-04 11:25 AM

Been shot with a pellet gun. :huh:

Transmogrify 01-15-04 11:29 AM

Menegitis

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-15-04 04:54 PM

Quote:
There was this one time when i was at the bus-stop, and this arab came up n hes like got a cigi, n i said " I don't share with Arabs", n he pulls out this gun, im like shit amn calm the fuck down, but then my homie Diddy came up n hes like whats crackin?, n im like get this sand dwelling nigga off me hoe. So Diddy swings him a punch... BUT misses and gets cap shot in his ass. By this time i was like wtfs goin on, so i punch this arab in the face, then his mask fell off n it was Osama Bin Laden.

I bet ure some retarted suburban cracked out whiteboy

Dev 01-15-04 06:24 PM

i was surfing one day and i got hit of the rocks in deep rough water,, then sucked under by a wave, deep as fuck and everything went mad... thought i was dieing,, then i managed to get to the surface some how... fuck it was harsh!!!

The Necromancer 01-16-04 01:16 AM

Used to be a really bad sado-masochist and used to jump off of really high buildings and shit. Broke bones, skin, whatever.

I jay walk a lot, got a few close calls with some cars.

Oh yeah, and attempted suicide.

Dev 01-16-04 06:11 AM

^^ that beats mine......

B-Kast 01-16-04 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
I bet ure some retarted suburban cracked out whiteboy

Yea and i guess you're city dwelling gang banging nigga?

Lucky you, im so jealous