RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gay marriages (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=108723)

whitelightning 01-21-04 03:33 PM

:shoot: them if they ever kissed in front of me.

The End 01-21-04 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||X-Raze||
:laugh2:
I Think This Guy Has A Little Too Much To Say On This Subject If You Ask Me.....
I Think He Must Be Gay....
Why Else Would He Be So In Depth On The Subject?????
:nono:
Get Help Brotha.....Serious....
And On The Subject.....I Don't Think They Should Be Able To Marry....
But I Live in Canada....So Its Legal Here....
But Meh.....
It Don't Really Bother Me Cuz I Sure As Fuck Ain't Gay....
And I Don't Really Give A Fuck About Gay People.... :gfy:

You are a moron. If you post something this retarded again, I am banning you.

Bouncedoggydog pretty much said everything that needs to be said on the topic and I agree with him 100%.

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:35 PM

^ HAHA kind of extreme but I understand your view... Just let me rip him apart it's much more entertaining than banning him. Good looking out End...

whitelightning 01-21-04 03:37 PM

count on brandon to add peace to a situation :thumbup:

The End 01-21-04 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning
:shoot: them if they ever kissed in front of me.

Your son is going to be gay. Just watch. Karma is a bitch.

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
He did not, he impplied protecting the existing version of the constitution. I mean come on, don't let the liberal media lie to you. He never said a word of the sort.

^^ Again you are missing the context of my points. He is going to all he can to ensure protection and benifits of the married to those gay couples. He just does not for reason mentioned above want a few radical avtivist in judges cloaks, changing the constitution at their whim, or for special interest influence... I mean read deeper into the address, stop looking to the liberal media for all your information. Do you not understand the reason for opposition of this issue. they are by far more damaging to this country and our way of life, then any of the points you are trying to make here...

Save that shit for somebody that didn't watch the State of the Union Address (easily the worse one i've seen in years)

whitelightning 01-21-04 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Your son is going to be gay. Just watch. Karma is a bitch.

well I take back addin peace to a situation. lol

thanks end..I will be sure that my kid marry's yours :laugh: :hump:

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Save that shit for somebody that didn't watch the State of the Union Address (easily the worse one i've seen in years)

Watching and comprehending are two seperate issue's my friend. So I suggest you save it for someone less in touch than myself. You might talk the talk with children, but your dealing with a politican here, not some kid with a skewed view of reality.

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:41 PM

karma is a bitch and your kid will probably be gay. But don't worry, stupidity is not a crime

The End 01-21-04 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning
well I take back addin peace to a situation. lol

thanks end..I will be sure that my kid marry's yours :laugh: :hump:

*sigh*

Canadians...

:rolleyes:

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Watching and comprehending are two seperate issue's my friend. So I suggest you save it for someone less in touch than myself. You might talk the talk with children, but your dealing with a politican here, not some kid with a skewed view of reality.

Watched,understood,and hated the shit. Come on bra, that "real politician" talk save it, i already respect your knowledge and IQ so no need for the "i'm this and i'm that" talk. You are clearly a smart person (As is Big Daddy ova here) so lets just agree 2 disagree.

whitelightning 01-21-04 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
*sigh*

Canadians...

:rolleyes:

^
admission of the truth
:thefinger:

deacon 01-21-04 03:45 PM

Its pathetic what they try to do these days.....Im sick and tired of Faggots......

I try to take a piss their trying to look over my shoulder.........

Its not natural..... Its lame..... i dont get along with them....

Sorry if i've killed your liberal pride.....

If you want to get in a political debate about it i'd love to....

-1-

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
karma is a bitch and your kid will probably be gay. But don't worry, stupidity is not a crime

WTF? I know your not refering to me.... I did not detect a nano trace of intellegence in your comments. I found them to be romanticized at best. Nothing to interject or unfounded claims agaisnt the leader of the western world. So where is this intellgent interaction? Cuz I have seen none in your post...(on this subject, I am only refering to this) So it's not hate just a fact..

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:46 PM

naw i was talking bout that White lightning kid