RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Sacred Scriptures Office (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Anything Else... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109396)

ILLunatic 02-02-04 05:17 PM

Will do...

Thrust 02-02-04 06:02 PM

i'll be gald 2 help out whenever u need me

Bigg E Z 02-04-04 06:30 PM

Whats with the Stickys..!?

Mr.Christensen 02-04-04 07:18 PM

at the time, they were the only matches that had both verses

Bigg E Z 02-04-04 07:43 PM

Ahhhhh...Thanx TR

Tsar Casm 02-07-04 04:35 PM

^^INterview me..the dopest storyteller ever..hence..my name..

Maven 02-07-04 04:58 PM

TR, get at me when you do predictions!
oh, and as for the line limit thing, part of being a good writer is to know how much you need to write in order to get your point across. So if people are writing repetative pieces, then they should learn to cut them down, rather than be forced to do so.

Mr.Christensen 02-08-04 02:26 AM

Maven ill try and get you on aim for predictions
if i cant, ill send you the list of battles
pm me your predictions and ill set up the mag

ILLunatic and BTK have to get their parts to me the day the last battle closes

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-09-04 01:04 PM

ehh..I feel down..although some people said my verse was nice, I still didnt get the win..I spit a lil time writing that verse..I tried to put a lil feeling into it..When I seen the topic I instantly thought if an artist, then I was thinking of the creation of life, and how it was from God's point of view..so thats what I did..and overall, I seen a few flaws in it but it was a good verse..

So I was wondering..what could I have done to make my verse better?..Some more multis?..or..what?..And I also feel that my opponent didnt even write on the topic. Im not trying to hate because he had a good verse, but it wasnt on the topic..so..ehh..someone just help me because I do want to be good competition in S.S.

Mr.Christensen 02-09-04 01:16 PM

you will do fine, just enjoy what you are writing...thats all thats important. Dont worry too much about the opinions of others. If you really feel that you have to technically be better than your oponent then I direct you to the WEC. Study those and, if thats what you feel you lack, you should do well.

Phrantik 02-10-04 08:47 PM

dudes.. week 2?

DªÖ 02-10-04 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry-O-Gene-X
ehh..I feel down..although some people said my verse was nice, I still didnt get the win..I spit a lil time writing that verse..I tried to put a lil feeling into it..When I seen the topic I instantly thought if an artist, then I was thinking of the creation of life, and how it was from God's point of view..so thats what I did..and overall, I seen a few flaws in it but it was a good verse..

So I was wondering..what could I have done to make my verse better?..Some more multis?..or..what?..And I also feel that my opponent didnt even write on the topic. Im not trying to hate because he had a good verse, but it wasnt on the topic..so..ehh..someone just help me because I do want to be good competition in S.S.

sorry if u felt my verse was off topic.
i was trying to state without stating
how God/death is poetic in his dealings
of the end.

Mr.Christensen 02-10-04 11:25 PM

Sorry for delay, but we had to reopen battles

-Zone Out- 02-13-04 02:53 PM

I need an extension..I've been kicked out of my school and now I cant get back on the comp in a while.I will have to drop at my new school that Ikm going to..and that's Monday.so can I get one?

Mr.Christensen 02-13-04 05:19 PM

extension given!