RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You Got Served (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110185)

:) 01-27-04 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kautious

btu don't they know white girls is quickly grabbing on the black men

white boys trying to be more black by the day lmao

how the hell do you act black.. people are acting colors now? lol.. shits stupid man i hate comments like this

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:37 PM

^^^^^^yes that comment was dumb as fuck

MuhThugga 01-27-04 07:05 PM

I act a mix of blue and orange sometimes.....

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhThugga
I act a mix of blue and orange sometimes.....

LOL :thumbup: who knew u could be witty

SWINGAWAY 02-03-04 12:17 PM

Its a prtty sick ass movie

Transmogrify 02-03-04 12:17 PM

^Moron

SWINGAWAY 02-03-04 12:21 PM

iT WAS PRETTY TIGHT I MEAN COME'ON

G. Buttersworth 02-03-04 12:29 PM

this doesn't belong here.

moved to emcee interaction.

Mr.Christensen 02-03-04 01:34 PM

sadly you are all wrong
that movie's dancing was GREAT...the plot was ehh at best
acting was decent by b2k...but the female lead, liyah...umm...she fit in
like Keanu in Shakespear...it was that bad

but the dancing was DOPE...and lil kim played herself so no special acting classes needed

dirtyendzone 02-08-04 04:22 PM

saw it last night. it was okay. it had a better plot than honey, and the dance was better. classic themes.

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-08-04 05:20 PM

umm..yall hoes need to stop hatin..just because b2k is in it..they're not singing...how about enjoying the plot..you net bastards all talk shit on the net,but will be the first nigga in line to go see that shit..and I just saw that shit yesterday with my girl and her cousin..that shit was good..you fake thugs only watch movies where people is getting shot ..

Malice 02-08-04 07:03 PM

yo i dont care how *sold* hip-hop has gotten that movie was tite no matter wat, the whole time i was watchin it i wanted to up an dance

Daz 02-08-04 09:11 PM

i dont like the slid on ur head thing

Quelude 02-09-04 01:47 PM

I think the movie was cool...Being an eighties baby and all I do appreciate the B-Boy Element...but B-boying was commercial before any of you even knew about it..Do you know what year Flash and Breaking and all that shit came out? i liked the fusion of video choreography and B-Boying...they never said it was a B-Boy battle..they said it was a dance battle..so I ain't hating on the fact that they commercialized it...It's not like they promoted it as a B-Boy movie...all this uneducated hate is what keewps hip hop fucked....Commercial or not...It's hip hop...whether you follow the lead of Afrikka Bambatta or Jay-Z...the oint is ENTERTAINMENT...if your not entertained...move on...Find what you do like and stop hating on what you don't..obviously it wasn't made for you..think about it...No hate...Just Game.

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-09-04 02:32 PM

so now all you fuckin slut monkies want to hop on the movie's dick now that a few people was hatin on it?..you fuckers can suck dick and lick ass at the same time..because you all only go with the crowd..make up your own style..dont follow the trend..it someone says a movie is wack go see it for yourself first before judgin it..