RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rhyme Books.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111600)

Penskills 02-02-04 03:04 PM

I have one and sometimes I mix and match my rhymes to see how it would work out...

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 03:37 PM

I go through my college bag sometimes, and pour out a load of scrunched up papers....Mayb about 30 of them.. All papers i got from my mates at college....

Lokinator 02-02-04 03:45 PM

the many things in my backpack include old lyrics on tissue paper. . i need to clean it out

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 04:05 PM

Im glad its only Lyrics on tissue Paper.. =)

And phone Numbers allso...I use mine as a little diary aswell....

Poise 02-02-04 04:24 PM

^ Bigg E Z, you got any music online? jus wondered,
im puttin together a uk mixtape if you down.

Feeble Minded 02-02-04 04:26 PM

its ok if you guys lose your rhymes because its doubtful theyre good anyway :)

Lethargic 02-02-04 04:28 PM

I have a damn good memory for that kinda shit. So, I can normally just remember everything I think of. I used to have a rhyme book, but I kept losing them. So, fuck it. I keep a pen on me...if I got something loose around me to write on, I will. Then I'll get to a computer and e-mail the shit to myself. I have about 30+ e-mails to myself of shit I've written on kleenex's(Shit's a pain), loose paper, advertisements, pamphlets...shit like that.

bouncedoggydog 02-02-04 05:53 PM

Come on kids get with the new millenium, I mean damn if you guy's are still carring around pens and paper that is just funny to me. Well, I do keep a back up pen. It's called a voice recorder, or a MP3 (preferably WMA) player with record function w/built in mic. You can keep an archive of thoughts on the damn things. I do not leave home without one. Not to mention it's a great great way to quickly record an impromtu session, just for futrue playback reference. You guy's have to ditch the paper, or at least save it for the final draft. I only write in my book when we're actually cutting the track, or sending out for the copyright. Over the years I have Learned paper gets lost, and burns. Yes we had stuff burnt, it was our own fault, fucking around and them pOOF, all the words gone. Get with the times... Plus you could black male the shit out of your friends, just record some girl truning them down, and threaten to play it back for an audence. I tell you what, you wont be the one paying for the drinks that night out.

Lethargic 02-02-04 06:12 PM

^Some of us are broke college students :)

OutCome 02-02-04 06:28 PM

LoL you know how much id have to push to get that???Your avatar does..

No, but for real, i dont write o down my rhymes any more unless its for an audio track.. Simple facts, fuck saving a punch, or a 2 bar multi.. Yes i do have a few years of shit spit into books an lose paper over the years, even had those little pocket note pads, but im past that unless its for audio...

Dont see the point.... And if ima audio, im get it done not wait.

Mr.Christensen 02-02-04 06:35 PM

you guys do text OFF the net

wow

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 07:00 PM

^ Lol....

And Thanx F.M.....

My Rhyme Book is for basicly ciphering with myself...I dont carry one around to write a song i might use....I use it to jott feelings...
But now that things are finaly changin,i.e, Quality recording,I feel like i need to concentrate more on my Rhyme Book than actualy gettin some Studio Time....
Ill never write a verse i might use in a rhyme book...

Ohh and T.R, I was writtin b4 i joined any Hip Hop Board, Regardless of how good or wack i am...

Axiom 02-02-04 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Come on kids get with the new millenium, I mean damn if you guy's are still carring around pens and paper that is just funny to me. Well, I do keep a back up pen. It's called a voice recorder, or a MP3 (preferably WMA) player with record function w/built in mic. You can keep an archive of thoughts on the damn things. I do not leave home without one. Not to mention it's a great great way to quickly record an impromtu session, just for futrue playback reference. You guy's have to ditch the paper, or at least save it for the final draft. I only write in my book when we're actually cutting the track, or sending out for the copyright. Over the years I have Learned paper gets lost, and burns. Yes we had stuff burnt, it was our own fault, fucking around and them pOOF, all the words gone. Get with the times... Plus you could black male the shit out of your friends, just record some girl truning them down, and threaten to play it back for an audence. I tell you what, you wont be the one paying for the drinks that night out.

Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of a rhyme book?

self 02-02-04 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some of them...

Bio*Chemist 02-02-04 08:44 PM

Yeah I have one rhyme book…Nothing but punches lines and poetry..
Now I just save all of my work on a disc