RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Can Your Dreams Come True? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111635)

Penskills 02-02-04 10:01 PM

Hmmm....I don't recall...

Por Que Si 02-02-04 10:06 PM

Yes...

Reason...

I always wanted to see Janets tits, then I seen an interview where Diana Ross had her tit fall out on TV. That night I remember think to myself, I sure wish that was Janet Jackson instead. Then the Superbowl! So yeah dreams really do come true...

inspire 02-03-04 12:03 AM

I had a dream that I had sex with this girl I know.. And I couldn't distinguish whether or not I did.. because I feel asleep in the dream and woke up into reality.. So I asked her "Yo did I really stick my dick in your ass?".. and she slapped me.

Holmes Jr. 02-03-04 12:18 AM

Most of my dreams are fragmented nightmares so I don't really bother to try and figure them out

-Zone Out- 02-03-04 04:30 AM

I had a dream'de ja vu that came thrue..well..atleast I think it came true..but..I beleive it can happen..it's like you doing something or in a situation that you was in before..

bouncedoggydog 02-03-04 06:35 PM

<--- You see who said dreams don't come true....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Por Que Si
Yes...

Reason...

I always wanted to see Janets tits, then I seen an interview where Diana Ross had her tit fall out on TV. That night I remember think to myself, I sure wish that was Janet Jackson instead. Then the Superbowl! So yeah dreams really do come true...

Solgooberdier 02-03-04 07:11 PM

Yeah like this on time I dreamt that I saw this woman walking by without a shirt on, then about three days later it was my mom.

self 02-03-04 08:15 PM

No...but they can sure be broken easily......

DaGyrlRemarqabL 02-03-04 09:38 PM

My dreams have never predicted my future..Sometimes I get my dreams and my reality mixed up though..Like did I do that the other day or did I just dream that I did?

Something else that's wierd is like, when you hear a strange word or something that you never heard before and didnt know what it means..But then you start hearing or seeing it all the time on TV or somewhere? Maybe it's just me.

KytoKhouang 02-04-04 12:42 PM

Speakin' of which. I had a dream last night of hookin' up with one of my best friends thats a girl. We almost hooked up once, but decided not to because it'd ruin our friendship. But lately...we've been hanging out more, and she's been textin' me to chill more. What the hell does this mean?

I think dreams are our minds tryin to trick us into believing something that is either true, or something that we want to be true...

self 02-04-04 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGyrlRemarqabL
Something else that's wierd is like, when you hear a strange word or something that you never heard before and didnt know what it means..But then you start hearing or seeing it all the time on TV or somewhere? Maybe it's just me.

It's actually quite normal. I know it's been discussed within the medical community (psychological). You need to be specifically aware of something to really notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KytoKhouang
Speakin' of which. I had a dream last night of hookin' up with one of my best friends thats a girl. We almost hooked up once, but decided not to because it'd ruin our friendship. But lately...we've been hanging out more, and she's been textin' me to chill more. What the hell does this mean?

I wouldn't jump to anything there bud. Look down right now, whats there? A penis (...I hope =/ ). Men and women have many different "signals", and as blatent as something may be, there is no for sure bet. Let her make a move, or a more difinite signal, or else you may lose a friend.

Edicius 02-04-04 01:57 PM

No

They dont, never =(

Harlem's Finest 02-04-04 01:59 PM

You ever have the same dream a few times..

Like as dreams change.. you go into the same one as a while back.. but kinda carry it on..
I've always thought it was pretty weird

The End 02-04-04 03:46 PM

My dream is in the process of coming true.

:)

Mr W.Rite 02-04-04 04:09 PM

my theory of de ja vu are dreams we may have had when we were younger
even as young as our toddler stages...
then when it happens we realize we have live through this moment before
and get that realy strange feelin
never had any psychic dreams...
but i do have very vivid...realistic dreams
that confuse the shit out of me once i wake up...
you want to believe so bad that the dream is true...only to be sadly dissapointed