RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem: Cage rip-off? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113330)

Pariah 02-10-04 06:33 AM

Cage rip-off?

Yeah...they sound similar... Im not sure who's been around longer..but
I don't think Em's a Cage rip-off... Im not really a big Eminem fan so I prefer
Cage...Movies for the Blind... some dope songs...

Timeless 02-10-04 06:34 AM

i dont like cage and he sounds nothin like em,

L4dyVixen 02-10-04 08:48 AM

:laugh: Cage and Eminem sound absolutely nothing alike. Their voices, their rhymes and their lyrics are very different.

Weapon MC 02-10-04 01:14 PM

Nah, they're both very different.

Weapon MC 02-10-04 01:14 PM

Eminem's much better. Cage is just aight. Eminem sounds much better when he raps.

Canuck 02-10-04 01:44 PM

Ever noticed it's the people who hate eminem that start the most threads about him?

Fuck'n Bizarre.

Kclipz 4 Murkin 02-10-04 02:21 PM

hmmm not sure but cage been around longer i thyought

Playjahrizer 02-10-04 04:18 PM

cage dropped his first single in 95 or 96 so eminem has def. not been around longer than him

Asphyxiation 02-10-04 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playjahrizer
cage dropped his first single in 95 or 96 so eminem has def. not been around longer than him

Eminem dropped Infinite in 96' or 95'. 'Twas full length as well.

Otherwordz 02-10-04 05:12 PM

Eminem and Cage started around the same time...they used to be cool...they were supposed to blow up together...and when Eminem dropped his demo to Dre and blew up...he didn't bring Cage up with him...therefore causing the beef that we see between them now...and they do sound similar at timez...but there is also a world of difference between them...Eminem raps faster 1st of all...and they have 2 completely different flowz...Eminem mostly has multie'z within' multiez when he rhymez...and Cage just usually rhymez the last coupla wordz...

Kost 02-10-04 06:54 PM

^^ yeh thats sums it up

cage and em have had beef for a long time

and dont even start with me how em's better ... have you herd cage's new shit?

unbefuckinlevable

Da_Killa_Kid 02-10-04 07:20 PM

KOT got it right they sound similar at tymes but they have different syles of flow and delivery. it aint a rip off if anything em expanded a style with his multi droppin and cage couldn't take it and made up some bullshit.

Archeologist 02-10-04 07:33 PM

There styles are similar but not much....
they bot have talent though.......

self 02-10-04 07:41 PM

What the fuck? The two are nothing alike. Fuck you for even doing that to CAgE. That's just plain out dissing the man. lol

And the line "bought your tape and dubbed over it" doesn't mean he copied what he said, but dubbed as in he rhymed over the whole tape. Used the tape like a blank tape would be used. Fucking Morons I tell you...

MuhThugga 02-10-04 07:49 PM

Hmmm....

Phoenix, did you eat your bowl of Stupid today by any chance?