RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   TR, Trapt Wit, MethodZ, C-section: Who do we Dick Ride? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113525)

Mad Man 02-11-04 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losers
Mad Man (1-0) TheHandsOfGod (1-0)

TR: MM...if he shows

MethodZ: mad man easy

C-section: mad man, cause i helped him with his fake ID

Trapt Wit: THOG stole my name back in the day. And Mad Man has long hair. Hippies write good or something....... pass me the pipe... Umm MM wins

Interesting reasons for me winning...

Key-Low 02-11-04 05:54 PM

i got ya beat in this one............trapt wit, and guess what......"i've been in more leagues you'll ever be in"....that doesnt help out your first post, so either your admitting you ignorance in this matter or you are trying to say that you know tha i'm right.....................so trapt slash chrit slash tirch slash it doesnt matter, i leave you with one thought..........think about what you type before you actually decide to post it, peace, 1

Mr.Christensen 02-11-04 05:57 PM

and thanks to these previous comments, i wont be doing predictions anymore

trapt is joking...do you think i ask c section to do it cause of his insight? no i wanted comical relief...as i also asked from trapt

but since even comedy cant be taken, someone else can do predictions from now on

Trapt Wit 02-11-04 06:05 PM

Actually my predictions were mostly serious... my reasonings are just done as jokes to keep the kids entertained

Mad Man 02-11-04 06:25 PM

As someone who just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I'll handle predictions....

Maven 02-11-04 06:40 PM

C-section: mavne, he is so cool with his, he is like yo im a rocker and i still rap better then you

LMAO, sigged =)

-Zone Out- 02-11-04 06:43 PM

is it me?..or is Chrit always arguing with newbies..I remember when I first came we was arguing about race..

Mr.Christensen 02-11-04 06:47 PM

Chrit argues with everyone, except bar tenders

Key-Low 02-11-04 07:35 PM

holy shit kryo..........did you say newbies,
hahahahah,

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90284

holy shit..........look at that, sum how my name is in there...........oh no, kryo they sumhow left you out

Originally Posted by Kry-O-Gene-X
ehh..I feel down..although some people said my verse was nice, I still didnt get the win..I spit a lil time writing that verse..I tried to put a lil feeling into it..When I seen the topic I instantly thought if an artist, then I was thinking of the creation of life, and how it was from God's point of view..so thats what I did..and overall, I seen a few flaws in it but it was a good verse..

So I was wondering..what could I have done to make my verse better?..Some more multis?..or..what?..And I also feel that my opponent didnt even write on the topic. Im not trying to hate because he had a good verse, but it wasnt on the topic..so..ehh..someone just help me because I do want to be good competition in S.S.

for sum reason this looks lyke sumthin a newb would write, hmmmmm, peace

-Zone Out- 02-11-04 07:47 PM

umm..your point is?..I joined in September..didnt start posting really in January..I just entered S.S. for the first time..and..Im new to writing topicals..so..you just responded like you are...an ass!!

Trapt Wit 02-11-04 07:49 PM

TR is right...
I argue with everyone.
But I'm almost always right.
So fuck you all.

...I love you guys

DªÖ 02-11-04 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Realist
Dao by now you know...im still in love with that sig girl you had from wayyyy back

:o mabey ill bring it back if i can find that bitch.

Speek.E.Z. 02-11-04 09:58 PM

^^ what happened to the hot bitch in your avy? does that mean I win now :D

Trapt Wit 02-11-04 10:02 PM

I'd win if I went back to webcam chicks

DªÖ 02-11-04 10:02 PM

No it means imma start likin my wings and turn ur ass around.
i win with better sig tho.
so u lose.