RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   dizzie racal- certified wackness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113916)

Kwizikz 02-13-04 07:41 AM

its spelt Dizzee Rascal...N he is ill..
He ain't the best UK MC but he
ain't strictly hip-hop so don't put
him in that category....He's a
Hip-hop/garage MC and he is
one of the most loved/hated
MC in britain...he's the Marmite
rapper...U either luv him or hate
the guy.....Check Jehst, Lewis Parker
or Ricochet Klashnekoff N terra firma
for some class Uk hip hop

Syntax Mastery 02-13-04 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
i just saw this kids video yesterday on mtvs advanced warning

you should thank MTV

dizzee rascal or whoever is GARBAGE, fuck garage.....

Lokinator 02-13-04 09:27 AM

yoor an idiot. . why compare the worst of ours with the best of yoors? if that`s the case Chingy is shit = American hiphop is shit. but no my brainsize is too superior for that nonsense. so actually look into ukhiphop before yoo rant at how poor it is.

moron

Bigg E Z 02-13-04 09:31 AM

^ *Applauds what Loki said..!!!*

Those who say Dizee Raskal is "Ill", Give up your hopes of a Hip Hop career now...
Those who think they KNOW of UKHH, Go read some magizines or buy some albums of peeps u aint heard of B4...

U make me sick.....

Ohh and by the way, Dizee Raskal aint Hip Hop...

Timeless 02-13-04 09:42 AM

he's ok, he's old skool uk hiphop. need some new shit!!

forenrocks 02-13-04 10:24 AM

anyway you look at it, rascal is wack as fuck regardless of what he is..garage, hip hop, the cat still sucks yak nuts as far as im concerned..pz

Phate 02-13-04 01:47 PM

Kinda comes across like a UK version of Nelly. He'll prolly get play cus his beats r aight for clubs n the UK music industry is pushin his ass cus they want a piece of the hip-hop revenue. Neways, he opened for timberlake for a few gigs around europe. so nuff said bout his target audience.

Orpheus Rex 02-13-04 03:07 PM

He Has A Different Style When It Comes To His Beats...

But When He Raps I Can't Understand Him...
Come To Think Of It...I Can't Understand British People Period...

FairInHeight 02-13-04 04:16 PM

yo comparing him to nelly is just wrong, nelly isn't rap, nelly is pop, he sings, and doesn't write his own lyrics

Mag... 02-14-04 03:02 PM

dizzee is only for those who either A. understand what the fuck he's saying, B. want to feel cool for listening to something different or C. anyone with a sick masochistic streak...

{Peace}

Penskills 02-14-04 03:22 PM

I can't umderstand a single word his saying...it's like"kdhjnivcieunviumc

:) 02-14-04 03:58 PM

lol.. i know i seriously dont understand how someone can say that they know what hes saying.. i mean i cant understand bone thugs and harmony more than that moron.. and loki and big ez.. calm down you fuckin britts- lol

he even said that hes hip hop.. they interviewed him before they played his single and he said he is hip hop.. and im not the one that said he was tight- lol.. mtv claims that he has won numerous awards in uk.. so he must be "TIGHT" over there

i mean if hes uks best.. then im right the uk is mostly garbage

Dragon I 02-14-04 06:13 PM

lol. Keep telling yourself he's our best. eventually however you may hear something else uk, and realise you're wrong. Besides, a lot of wack us artists get awards too, but does that mean they're the best from your side?

Archeologist 02-14-04 06:29 PM

aight dont diss dizzee hes dope if u can understand him....

Jae Cyph 02-15-04 01:15 PM

He's wack as fuck.