RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem...rumer Clarity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114020)

wogzta 02-13-04 10:05 PM

^ Congratulations on making the most interesting thread on this board. You are a pioneer for all other forum users.

Not.

menolin 02-13-04 10:20 PM

Half of the people on tihs board are ill-terate, if i have typos its because im pissed out my face an just managin to type proper.

eminem may be racist, but not publically, the tape he made about his g/f who was black, was crazy, its been explained in about 4 threads so look in archives bitch

self 02-13-04 10:25 PM

The Funniest thing of all, is the people who actually [size=1.5]try[/size] to answer the question.

Oh, How Sooooo Priceless.

Unwritten Hazard 02-14-04 02:57 AM

rillist..............r we suppose to be threatened when you say your gonna battle us??

DaviD WoRdplay 02-14-04 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillist
Baisicly I Been Hearin A Lot Of Rumers Boutz My Boy Em...
Like Eminem Admitted To Being Racist Against Blacks!!!

Now That Dont Make No Fucking Sense To Me But I Heard That Shit... Can Anyone Clarify???

LMFAOFIKWNFIEBFHBEOIGBIEBGE LOL IFELBW IYGBYbere well god damn.... lol you dumbass...

MC GAY 02-14-04 06:00 AM

LMAO, Banned already huh......

Archeologist 02-14-04 09:19 AM

Dont believe everything you here fool...................
as if Em is racist........

KaaS 02-14-04 09:21 AM

this is old news

IC3yThuG 02-14-04 12:23 PM

ok how cood em be racist u dumb asses good homies are dr. dre he waz inspired 2 rap by pac and he made 50cent what he is now

-Zone Out- 02-14-04 12:28 PM

it must be fun ridin Em's dick..because whoever made this thread is lovin it..Em' is "your boy"..I bet if you walked up to Eminem his bouncers will throw your lil ass where you came from....a trash can..

Bare Knuckles 02-14-04 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillist
Baisicly I Been Hearin A Lot Of Rumers Boutz My Boy Em...
Like Eminem Admitted To Being Racist Against Blacks!!!

Now That Dont Make No Fucking Sense To Me But I Heard That Shit... Can Anyone Clarify???

You're a fucking idiot.

How are you going to say your boy is Eminem? Ha, you're a joke. I'm glad your banned because I was going to deliver you so much sonnage, bitch.

~God Hand~ 02-14-04 12:44 PM

Word bare knuckles...I read up about this in the source mag, um people sayin hes racist cus he wrote about his black g/f or whatever like 10 fuckin years ago..hes not racist he was just pissed and ventin like any crazy stupid ass guy would do...funny how it pisses people off 10 years later, get over it he's not racist, god...people getting pissed about this is almost as funny as people getting pissed about Janet Jacksons tit..

G. Buttersworth 02-14-04 02:32 PM

such a gay fucking thread.

you answered your own inquiry... it's a rumour.

oh and this discussion is as old, as the shit i took 3 years ago.go look it up in our archives like 10 pages back.