RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Help Me Discourage This Kid...! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114550)

Jes 02-16-04 01:52 AM

if he didn't ask for assistance, don't offer... he's probably better without it... haven't you ever thought that it may be YOU who sucks and lack ability to distinguish talent if it screamed "hey, i'm talent"?? just an idea, you should dance with it. check the first amendment i believe it protects those who want to do whatever the fuck they want, even if it is to suck ass and make mind numbing musical non-sense, shit we let chingy and all of gunit do it... whats one more? i mean, that same amendment allows you to start ridculously pointless threads (similar to this)... and, no i didn't listen to the sound click... i heard it sucks

Mag... 02-16-04 01:55 AM

Jes did you even read the stuff previous to your own post?

I never really offered. I just said I would help if I was asked...

{Peace}

Kost 02-16-04 02:12 AM

i didnt have to listen to these kids beats to realize that your an asshole orph...

this kid doenst make beats to please you - he makes him cuz he likes to

grow the fuck up

Kosta 02-16-04 02:18 AM

yeah right, i'm buying some of those beats right now..

that's ill shit.

bloodymurder 02-16-04 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus Rex
Lmao... :laugh:

This Kid sdizzle Keeps Posting His Beats Here, And He Is Terrible...!
He Even Attempted To Do Audio, But That Is Incredible Painful Too...!

Here Is His Soundclick...I Want Everyone To Post Their Opinions Here...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/s...ecordsmusic.htm

:laugh2:

is this the same sdizzle from rapboard.com???

Jes 02-16-04 02:50 AM

:banghead:

Orpheus Rex 02-16-04 02:50 AM

Stop Fucking Arguing In My Thread Hoes...

Jes 02-16-04 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificent
Jes did you even read the stuff previous to your own post?

I never really offered. I just said I would help if I was asked...

{Peace}

yes, i sure did... and i know your intentions... and if you reread my post... maybe the second time around you'll catch that it wasn't directed to you, rather the person who started this pointless thread (<-- quote from my original post) and those who are aiding... if you took it as me impling or refering to you than know that it wasn't purposely... if you feel implied or referred to, maybe you are guilty.... if i wasn't clear enough, my fault... you weren't the butt of this joke

MethodZ 02-16-04 04:29 AM

seroiusly mean and stupid thread, how would u like it if i posted ur soundclick up and said it was worthless shit ad that knowone would listen to it for a million dollars?, you wouldnt like it...thats prob wat he would feel like seeing u post this shit..

just help him, no ones perfect, he may elevate and be better than u

Soul-Full 02-16-04 04:30 AM

^in gonna go with a big NO on that prediction.

Mag... 02-16-04 04:32 AM

alright jus makin sure the shit aint twisted jes... thanks for clearin the air... as for this thread... yep it's officially a waste of time to hate on people like this... next time orpheus? Take ya beef to Bitch Slapped...

otherwise, shut up or put up

{Peace}

Soul-Full 02-16-04 04:32 AM

Oh yeah, and kid has "im getting sined to the ROC" .. "IM the illest in the game" type shit on his site. Its kids liek this that DO need to get put on blast and made fun of and brought down from fucking outter space. If dude wasnt talkin so much shit, no then u just help him. But if kid thinks he is getting signed and his beats sound as they do, then being put on blast is necessary.

just my 54 cents

MethodZ 02-16-04 04:45 AM

THE #1 CREW R-O-C COMING TRUE:

"SDIZZLE RECORDS IS THE BEST RECORD COMPANY SINCE ROCAFELLA RECORDS"

Why this name?
NICKNAME OF HEAD RAPPER/PRODUCER SCOTT BUTLER

Would you still sign a record contract with a major label?
YES, TO SDIZZLE RECORDS, OR IF OFFERED, ROCAFELLA RECORDS

gotdam...you gotta giggle a bit..but i feel bad for him

Soul-Full 02-16-04 04:51 AM

was gigglin like a 13yr old school girl when i read that shit

Mr.Christensen 02-16-04 05:47 AM

...theres always text