RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Pic Of Me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116663)

strobe 03-17-04 06:49 PM

Thread split from razer's.

JiXi 03-18-04 12:09 AM

Ewww....Nasstttyyy picture...Wtf? How much plasic surgery....??? You know with the kind of money you spend on that...You could buy yourself some REAL makup...not goopy shit that dribbles off your lips and eyes. Ewww...ewww....eeewww eeww... Your the kind of people my mommy warns me not to talk to online!

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-18-04 12:15 AM

i guess u must think my face is so perfect that i had plastic surgery...THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT...FAG

WELL,I SEE THE ONLY BATTLE U GOT ON HERE IS A LOSS...HAHAHAHA...HOLLA WHEN U THINK U CAN TAKE ME ON IN TEXT OR AUDIO

JiXi 03-18-04 12:20 AM

LOL...Go look at my battle, 2 votes were unexplained and the mod didnt get to it in time. Your Crewless, Statless, Skillless and Dissless. "When u think you can take me on"? I find you funny...Are you like 40 or something? I see you have a perfect 0-0 for both text and audio, and i have 3 more battles in the progress and the top crew on the New RB. Are you going to try and online diss for online prodominence...Because honestly hun, your face if flat in the pavement...not to mention thats where it belongs.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-18-04 01:26 PM

I Didnt Look At The Votes,i Looked At Ur Rhymes...hahaha...u Fuckin Suck...i Dont Give A Shit Bout My Record On Here,im On Another Board...i Never Bother Battling Femcees Cuz They All Fuckin Suck....n U Are Gonna Be The Easiest Win Ever....when U Are Done Losing Ur Current 3 Battles...make Sure U Set Up The Thread To Battle Me

I'll Be Waiting...

Razer 03-18-04 02:25 PM

...umm, I Got No Comment About Your Pic......

Shoddymush 03-18-04 04:36 PM

lol i jst reg here n u tha 1st mug i luk at...geezus...

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-18-04 04:53 PM

Lol' ... Safe Pic' BabeGirl' .... (DaYm i Cant' Get My Shyt To Load up on Here**

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-18-04 05:21 PM

shoddymush,i bet u a bitch,thats why u be hatin on my pic,just like jixi,i'd bet money yall both busted as fuck hahah...

bitches always be hatin...cuz u cant look like me hahahah

why dont one of yall call me out?

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-18-04 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
shoddymush,i bet u a bitch,thats why u be hatin on my pic,just like jixi,i'd bet money yall both busted as fuck hahah...

bitches always be hatin...cuz u cant look like me hahahah

why dont one of yall call me out?

**Calls You Out**

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-18-04 06:50 PM

well i was talkin to the 2 hatin bitches...but if u wanna battle lets do it

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-18-04 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
well i was talkin to the 2 hatin bitches...but if u wanna battle lets do it

^^ Yea I Know Who You Was Addressing That To' BabeGirl' .. lol i Was Juss Sayin.. I Will' Battle You If You're Up For It' ... *Set It Up* And I'll Be There

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-18-04 07:26 PM

that poll shit aint workin for me...i've tried makin the thread to one of the other bitches...if u can set that up i'll do it

JiXi 03-18-04 10:29 PM

Fine im setting it up.

accomplishment 03-18-04 11:27 PM

yo JIX Fuck dat bitch up aight shawty