RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   lyrical mc vs. disaster master (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116996)

DirtBoy69 03-24-04 09:23 PM

the bullshit votes been deleted and here's my vote:

breakdown for lyrical mc:

flow:solid basic but not bad 6/10

volcab:good use no beefs with this 7/10

punches:best line is, "Defintion of his punch couldnt hit harder flyin' plaster" most of your lines were kinda weak nothing that hurt no diss but really 5/10

overall:18/30 alright verse not much for punches but solid flow and volcab

breakdown for disaster master:

flow:solid use of multis the flow was definatly on the whole time 7/10

volcab:good through the whole peice no probs here 7/10

punches:best line, "I'm a savage and i'll rip ur spine out ur anul cavity" my god this was a hardcore verse you didn't try and make people laugh no it seemed more like you wanted to make people leave this thread holding there stomachs good job 8/10

overall:22/30

vote--disaster master that shit was crazy so violent. good verse for both though

L.E 03-24-04 11:57 PM

A'ight, nothin' that specail in this battle...but there is no question about it thgat Lyrical MC had this shit won...Disaster's shit is pretty elementary...nothin' worht mentionin' in his verse...

Lyrical MC ahd this shit wit the punches and flow...everything was good, just no real eye-wideners.

Vote- Lyrical MC.

HeXen 03-25-04 02:44 AM

Lyrical MC 3-2 Desater master....upin

DirtBoy69 03-25-04 09:37 AM

close battle!!
uppin over the no shows

shabba ranks 03-25-04 10:13 AM

Im Upin Its 2-3 Needs Some Votes

Rappin' Master 03-25-04 10:55 AM

yo, this was a pretty close battle

disaster master..I liked your flow nd ur structure. But for me, your punches and personals didnt really hit hard enough. You didnt have any multis..But overall i liked your verse

lyrical ...your flow and your structure was aiight. You came harder with your punches and personals and you had some ok multis and seeing as they win battles my vote goes to you...

v/ lyrical

HeXen 03-25-04 11:09 AM

Cheers^^^^Lyrical MC4 Vs Deaster master
Uppin

HeXen 03-25-04 11:11 AM

Sorry typo...."lyrical MC 4 vs 2 Desaster master"
Soz to post it gen but da score needs to b up :D

Status 03-25-04 11:58 AM

damn lyrical git this one.......and dm wat did you mean win you said my name in your flow didnt really under stand it.....

lyrical: good punches good meta4s great vocab....this ryming game comes easy to you....not really much to say bout this didnt really do anyhting wrong maybe next time you could comem wit a lil more punches.....this wasnt your best but alla in all good...8/10

dm; THIS WAS ONE OF YOUR BETTE BATTLES..but idnt really understand it when you used my name...but punches were alrite need lots mo vocab and could use betta meta4s...just an average flow.......all in all 6/10

vote=lyrical mc

HeXen 03-25-04 12:07 PM

yeah it fink he thought he was battlin you...
Lyrical MC 5 vs2 desaster master:D

Krackmittens 03-25-04 06:12 PM

dj emsce thats a d/r vote man when know you in the same crew vote honestly fuck jesus christ

lyrical you had a nice scheme going at first i thought it was gonna be sick as fuck but then you just lost me your structre was nice flow so so punches weak i excepeted more from you
3/10

DM damn your a violent fuck not as violent as me but anyways your structre needs work it was ok flow was decent punches were there this wasnt your best by any means but keep at it
5/10
decent battle i just expected more and dont worry im waiting on my hate for my verse against Re$tricted

"don't get mad or hate me its not my fault your mom tried to rape me"
Krackmittens
Undestructable--you will see

shabba ranks 03-26-04 08:38 PM

yo i used his mane cuz ur in his crew
"Dj emsce like dam vanilla ice just dissed u"
like he was reading it and he was thinking it(cuz im like the whitest person at my school)
oh and upin 5-3

HeXen 03-27-04 05:52 AM

"like dam vanilla ice just dissed u" yo man i av herd dat som1 were alse....i fink you bite that...im not realy sure...any1 else see dis?

lil jon 03-27-04 06:31 AM

nice battle......but lyrical mc just got da edge on dis one with his punches and his sturcuture was beta keepin the same sylobols im each line....other cat verse was kinda structure was wack...
v/lyrical mc

Enygma 03-27-04 10:13 AM

Personally I thought they both sucked. Disaster was spittin cat in the hat rhymes and Lyrical ain't make no sense............The only good part of this battle was Lyrical's flow, so I guess I'll vote for him.

Vote-Lyrical MC