RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   restricted vs. krackmittens (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116998)

Restricted 03-26-04 02:18 PM

How Many Votes Does It Take To Win?

~R~

Enygma 03-26-04 11:49 PM

I don't know who to give this to. Restricted came wit some tight ass shit, but didn't throw any personals. If it ain't personal, it ain't that good. Krack came alright but hit wit a lot more personals. Restricted could have spit that at anyone, Krack spit to one person........Restricted

Vote-Krackmittens

Krackmittens 03-27-04 02:56 AM

umm not to be a dick or bitch but enygma brought up a good point name one personal that he threw at me none so dirty i understand this is your league but until you can point out the personal your vote needs to be removed aswell as lyrical mc's you have no clue what the fuck a personal is i mean shit if you want i can take it to the mods no hate just enygma brought up a good point

"dont get mad or hate me its not my fault your mom tried to rape me"
Krackmittens

Restricted 03-27-04 08:43 AM

LoL Don'T Try To Sway Votes....I Mean If You Go To A Freestlye Battle...A Live One....You Go Up Against Peeps You Don't Know...

So How The Fuck Are Personals Important?? LOL Wack Enygma......and I Can't Believe YOu Went Along With It Krack...You Should Know That Personals Don't Meant Shit....

Besides There Are Personals In There, Just THe Outside "Voting" Doesn't Know About Those...Only I Know Them About You....

~R~

Willa 03-27-04 10:22 AM

restricted great vocab ok punches and multis u really need 2 work on personals 8/10
krack good punches great personals ok vocab 8.5/10
i personally think personals have alot to do with a battle
so my vote goes to krack if u had personals u would have merked him but u didnt

Krackmittens 03-27-04 10:45 AM

Besides There Are Personals In There, Just THe Outside "Voting" Doesn't Know About Those...Only I Know Them About You
that makes no sense im not trying to be a dick on da real this is just some fucked up shit right here

"dont get nad or hate me its not my fault your mom tried to rape me"
Krackmittens

Restricted 03-27-04 01:06 PM

All These Herbs On Dis New Site....

Man Carson Was Right...They Don't See Skill When Its In Front Of Them...

I Mean Dirtboy, and Lyrical See It...and Thats Because They Have Skill Themselves..

Fuckin Wack Dickryders That Voted For Krack LOL...This Is Gay..

This Is Why Outside Votes Shouldn't Be Allowed..

~R~

MCShortyD.T. 03-27-04 01:13 PM

Yo, good battle, but krakmittens man, you lost it. started strong, i was rootinng for you but you get weak as f*ck. my vote goes to re$tricted. good punch lines n lyrics. my vote goez to re$tricted

killaeffect 03-27-04 01:55 PM

Nice battle.. But it was kinda clear to judge the winna.. Let me break this down fo you..

Restricted:

Your workin wit some skill man.. nicely done.. punches we're hittin affectivly.. your rhyme scheme stayed intacted.. vocabulary was decent(not that it made a difference).. overall you had a nice verse..

Krack:

You started off nice but went wack as fuck.. punches were good up until about 3/4ths of tha way.. keep your mentality the whole way through man.. your rhyme scheme was decent could have been layed out betta.. but overall a decent verse..

Vote- Restricted

I felt that he clearly won this.. if krack would have kept his verse up the whole way through he might have had a chance.. but he didn't and Restricted clearly won this shit.. good battle.. holla.. 1

Enygma 03-27-04 02:05 PM

Restricted..........all I said is that I like the personals better than any other part of the battle. Look at all of my battles and you will see them full of personals. There is no doubt to your skill and you will probably win this battle, but My votes go to the person I feel did better...........I just thought it was Krack this time
~no beef~

Restricted 03-27-04 04:49 PM

Aight Uppin Dis ISh..

Re$tricted: 5 KrackMittens: 3

~R~

Aisle Phive 03-27-04 09:05 PM

Wow, you suck. I wouldn't waste a line on you kid.

Enhance 03-28-04 10:38 AM

^ Word to that thou . . your structure was awful & herbish , got damn.

DirtBoy69 03-29-04 09:45 AM

restricted wins 5-3