RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   TRY-OUTS FOR "D-ELITE" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=117896)

Juss_Blaze 04-04-04 01:29 AM

yo xplicit since you know how to do those sig's, i want you to be the technitian. you can still battle as a technitian, but u are respinsible for hookin us up with some sick lookin sigs. if u dont want to be technitian thats cool. but u gotta know how to make some sick sigs if u are the technitian. let me know what u think

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 01:37 AM

i only know how ta do tha font
i dont mess around with those images dogg

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 04:30 PM

yo im going ta up this
I know theres some peps who make some sick sigs
just won both my battles thats some shit

Juss_Blaze 04-04-04 07:02 PM

yo uppin............................................. ........................

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 08:44 PM

Yo Blaze I think you should start lookin for some peps in tha frontlines dogg or maybe drop a thread in free agents

Murder Phreak 04-05-04 12:09 AM

yo I dont know graphix but I'm a rhyme techinican/ I throw MCs in submission for blindly dissin'/ we comes to the flow I'll never know remission/ I split wigs like cells in Binary Fission/ You should be honored that I want this spot/ cuz for D-Elite I'll give it all that I got/ so hate me not just gimme a shot/ cuz i spit fire hot like a fuckin' sunspot/I been through a bit six years on this tip/ and i freak tha hell outta my lyrical gift/ Don't believe me give my audio a peek/ cuz tha shit Phreak speak is new and unique/ I merge the (rap/rock) shit with the drum and bass/ to create a new sound that's all up in yo face/ I ain't tryna jock I'm tryna get on your block/ and throw down rhymes guaranteed to shock..... :thumbup: hit me back dogg

Yung Duke 04-05-04 12:38 AM

I say murder Phreak got potential but i dotn know if his style would go over in a battle. Drop a link to one of ya battles. then its up to Juss

Vc 04-05-04 01:08 AM

man i jsut got to this site and im like real fuckin bored ...and im tryign to hit it up with any crew and get a feel for them.. i dont how this works so ill jsut post something right here, and then try to battle someone of my own caliber...

relinquished clearly distinguished the caliber gettin niggas to vanquish/
crazy roulette,leave molecules of flesh mere silouettes,more pussy than ny rockettes/
ghoul in the game, ill come back to haunt opponent and take they fame/
cocky bastards i shank you niggas *stickin* rods in cowards,making em say my fucking name/

Yung Duke 04-05-04 01:14 AM

I say no to Vc but its up to Juss

Yung Duke 04-05-04 01:15 AM

Aye Blaze my Penguin is fuckin Gangsta

Vc 04-05-04 01:26 AM

why u say no to me yung guke?? why b/c i havent proven myself? i got shit in store for people who think im not capable its a amtter of time seriously.

Murder Phreak 04-05-04 02:47 AM

aiight so you wanna see my battle styles huh? iight here's one of my closed battles i beat this kid 5-0 plus this was my first battle here so peep it

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117167

and just a side note that keystyles had nothin to do with a battle so it would be hard to tell anyways.

Yung Duke 04-05-04 03:36 AM

I say in, what about the rest of you

DON.D 04-05-04 11:56 AM

enforcer

a my man juss-blaze i wont technican job check my flow. look dogg i got a right hook that ah drop ah nigga, i got ah strap that ah pop ah nigga ,break his punk ass off proper nigga, when u see me comin u betta tuck ya chain,shots 2 touch aint a damn thang change ,you heard about don.d and juss-blaze them cats then click and change tha game,line yo best boys up ,they`ll get that ass tow tha fuck up,them busta`s wins is luck,my wins is is skills ,how many of you bitchs i got 2 kill.knock nigga`s on thy pockets like evander/holyfield;gun haters down like bled-so,ask why i do it b cuzz i said so, attack my eniemies wacth um bleed,how could u blame me in this life i lead,mama deadly son bussin in greed,told dem mutha fucka`s about fuckin wit me;mean muggin till i die!, thats gone be tha death of me,got shot 5 times thinkin them nigga`s was friends 2 me,know im back 2 murder my friends ; and keep my eniemies close to me.

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 02:07 PM

I say yes to Vc. i like his vocab and he got potential. but vc u need to work on your punches a lil better and make sure they rhyme. but i like your style, so u in. but u cant be one of the top positions until u prove yourself. Yo phreak. u won against a wack nigga dog. and u not that consistent with your delivery, but i like that binary fission line. and i say no to don d. dont feel your style and it is too hard to read. keep postin. i check this a couple times a day so i will get back to y'all fast