RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why do you think biggie didnt rap back against tupac (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121710)

King Solo 05-02-04 12:12 PM

biggie didnt rap back cuz he fuckin shot 2pac instead
a whole lot more effective...lmfao

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 05-02-04 03:22 PM

Well what if it was because it would be easier to kill pac without dissing him back and get away with it. No threats toward Pac and there's no proof during a trial he had anything to do with it. Sure thered be a MOTIVE but thats not good enough.

Shadows edge 05-02-04 03:32 PM

My opinion: biggie was always a little more lighthearted... seemed to prefer to joke around than start shit. But whatever.

DeaDWronG 05-02-04 03:42 PM

did you forget about who shot ya? biggie ripped it on that track. plus half the tracks on life after death are disses on tupac. do some research fucken retards

$ike 05-03-04 10:16 AM

biggie did make fun of tupac if u listne u hear him main fun of his raps and stuff

FLooZe 05-03-04 05:48 PM

who exactly cares tho?if biggie didnt make a comeback dats too bad for him.if he did thats his problem because he doesnt want the reputation of a pussy.either way i still like pac alot better.i never knwo pac got raped in jail tho.thats real harsh

J Willz 05-03-04 05:59 PM

Shadows Edge and DeadWrong are right.. yu pac nut riders are dumb... he didnt want to REALLy come back cuz it wasnt his style.. and if he did... sorry but, my man B.I.G woulda killed Pac... pac was just fortunate to live and rap during the time of West Coast Bias...

YoungDutch 05-03-04 06:27 PM

i think if thou Pac was gettin at him he still had love 4 him and i believe there was sum unreleased song by biggie that never hit tha radio or cd's

Sean.C 05-03-04 06:37 PM

^^ y ya only the 3rd wonder of the world??

DeRon 05-03-04 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Willz
Shadows Edge and DeadWrong are right.. yu pac nut riders are dumb... he didnt want to REALLy come back cuz it wasnt his style.. and if he did... sorry but, my man B.I.G woulda killed Pac... pac was just fortunate to live and rap during the time of West Coast Bias...

wow... what an idiot

5bullets 05-03-04 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Willz

hey bitch, dont u pay attention to what we was saying? BIG did rap back but his shit couldnt compare to hit em up. dont give credit where its not supposed to be given... stupid fuck

Willa 05-03-04 10:01 PM

biggie would haev got killed if he came back at pac

DeaDWronG 05-04-04 05:45 PM

FUCKIN IDIOTS biggie did come back, its called who shot ya, and he spit before pac came out with hit em up. listen to the line where pac says "who shot ya, but ya punk ass didnt finish"

DeRon 05-04-04 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDWronG
FUCKIN IDIOTS biggie did come back, its called who shot ya, and he spit before pac came out with hit em up. listen to the line where pac says "who shot ya, but ya punk ass didnt finish"

lmfao you're callin people idiots?!? the line is "who shot ME, put you punks didnt finish now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace, I hit'em up!"

get it right. Biggie was as quiet as a fuckin church mouse after 'Pac came out with "Hit em up".. shut his ass down.

$ike 05-05-04 04:52 PM

lol wow we aruging over if biggie came bak or not!!!!!lol