RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   $$upreme Vs. Gambino (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123444)

Raphael 05-11-04 03:29 PM

aight check it

$$UPREME
flow-6/10
wordusage-7/10
vocab-7/10
punchlines-6/10
creativity-7/10
opener-6/10
closer-6/10

comment-dogg ive seen betta of you...

fav/line-aww do i have to...NAHHH

Gambino-
flow-8/10
wordusage-4/10
vocab-5/10
punchlines-5/10
creativity-6/10
opener-4/10
closer-6/10

comment-ive seen better of you too i thought you were hott shitt ya know...just elevate a bit

fav/line-nahhh

v/supreme

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

tha ghost 05-11-04 03:33 PM

supreme wins!!! gambino is wack an cant barely rhyme sometimes. supreme wins people!!!

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Sac King 05-11-04 03:53 PM

yo sik sik i like his punchlines so uh come harder next time but my vote goes to - supreme

Sac King 05-11-04 03:54 PM

flow- supreme
punchlines- supreme
personals-gambino
meta4's- supreme

vote- supreme

good battle ya'lll

Sean.C 05-11-04 11:09 PM

aight here it is on the real

Gamby= yo shit was kleen lovin the taco/supreme line you had good structure and good punces but i didnt seen enuf comin at it good battle you had some metas and good personals like i said The taco/supreme one........aight wun

Preme= you had good personals some multis but from what i can see your shit was mostly punches but i liked it you came wit a hard flow you need to work on yo shit a lil more thow but i think ya took this one i was just feelin ya shit a lil more....aight wun

$$UPREME 05-12-04 12:26 PM

~~~~~~~~uppin 4 Votes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EyeDEA 05-12-04 12:40 PM

$$upreme nice opener need improvemment
I'm predicting a K.o but we'll see how long this 'spar-lasts'~
So watch as i leave this kids "hood" smashed like a 'CAR-CRASH'//

Best line:
yeah i'm letting every 'bar-cram-ya'~
cuz it's obvious your a young buck tryna go pro but can't fill the 'LARGE-STANDARDS'~
$$upreme you flow is nice but you need to get more of a variety of your versus like different structure besides punch after punch getting kinda boring even though you got strong punches try to collaborate your skills and evolve more styles but you have improved deeply props given keep elevatin......overall 8.5/10

Gambino:
Didnt really see anything special or interesting in ur flowz the taco bell line was kinda cheezy and typical. and ur punches were kinda personal but they werent that strong nothing really wrong with ur structure just need to develop on ur punches and attacking the emcee to the heart and weak points iiight but keep elevatin nice battle just take it as experience....... overall i give you a 7/10

VOTE: SUPREME

Da Vinci 05-13-04 03:57 AM

Supreme came harder here all round, better punches more creative, better structure and flow which just adds to the punches. Gambino the taco bell opener was weak, you had a couple good punches but he came to hard for ya. Supreme you need to devolop on your flow your verse is fine but a little choppy.

Vote= $$upreme