RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   This Is Ur Girl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124704)

lyrical KILLAH 05-16-04 11:22 PM

fuck jersey come to cashville tenneckke u know

:) 05-16-04 11:29 PM

i realy doubt thats you.. but the girl in the pic looks good though

E Looch 05-16-04 11:32 PM

lmao ah shit this is crackin me up

HoPe 05-16-04 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
i realy doubt thats you.. but the girl in the pic looks good though

hahahah^^^why u say that???Cuz there's finally a girl that looks good..and could rap...unlike u...blah..lolz...u may beable to rap..but i wonder how u look?????umm...lets see wut ppl think????ummmm....wut u ppl think??

Sean.C 05-16-04 11:56 PM

i think 8) is sexy just look at those sexy eyes........LMAO St8 pic i let ya suck my dick

Triple_N 05-17-04 12:08 AM

Gurl you have a beautiful face, pretty smile, nice eyes, but where's the body, you skinny as hell ma', when you start eating maybe we can talk, but damn you skinny, an why is your neck so long, damn ma' you need to see a doctor cuz you should have developed a little bit, don't listen to these fools in here, their all virgins, you need to hear from I guy that gets pussy on the regular, an fact is your just alrite at best nothing special, jus being real wit ya'

Pioneer 05-17-04 05:08 PM

not bad in tha face. u look skinny as fuck tho., so i cant really judge. need a body pic.....

strobe 05-17-04 05:19 PM

How are you related to NoLost4Rhymes?

L.I. 05-17-04 05:21 PM

str8 pics mah................

MoTiF 05-17-04 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMOSPHERE
hahahah^^^why u say that???Cuz there's finally a girl that looks good..and could rap...unlike u...blah..lolz...u may beable to rap..but i wonder how u look?????umm...lets see wut ppl think????ummmm....wut u ppl think??

OK ur like the 4th One here for that Catorgory...

Alicia
LK
SB
Will is hot but afraid to show pics

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 05-17-04 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Gurl you have a beautiful face, pretty smile, nice eyes, but where's the body, you skinny as hell ma', when you start eating maybe we can talk, but damn you skinny, an why is your neck so long, damn ma' you need to see a doctor cuz you should have developed a little bit, don't listen to these fools in here, their all virgins, you need to hear from I guy that gets pussy on the regular, an fact is your just alrite at best nothing special, jus being real wit ya'

^Why She Have To Be All That' .. Playa.. lol

*You Cute Though ATRO' ... No Doubt* ... But Need To Get Some Meat On Them Bones Of Yours' .. :) And its All Good From There

GKillaz05 05-17-04 05:45 PM

May I ask why your pic properties says NoLost4Rhymes?.. lol, any who.. st8 pic gal

HoPe 05-17-04 07:48 PM

oh lolz...he's my boy^^^^^^

HoPe 05-17-04 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
How are you related to NoLost4Rhymes?

wtf???^^^na...he's my boy..boy means b/f if u didn't know..lolz

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 05-17-04 07:54 PM

Dats Her !!!! "MAN" .. Ya'll .......