RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   white pl and black pl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=129688)

Big Kountry 06-14-04 12:06 PM

i am white and porto rican but yu cant tell i look striat up with but i act hood not black not fuckn wiggaish i at hood cuz that is where i am from if you go to my soundclick page you see i talk bout real shit not wigga shit word that it hood once agian that kid deserved to get his ass wooped cuz he aint hood word ok

$ike 06-14-04 12:07 PM

^^^thsoe hats that hav no curve r wierd

White Light 06-14-04 12:08 PM

yea thats true i wear phat farm and shit like dat but i don't want to be and i'm not acting black.... and seriously though its so stupid like people always say "why are u tryin 2 be black" and i'm not.... god its just what i like wearing its not like i'm wearing phat farm 2 be cool or any shit like that or be black cuz i know i'm white.....

$ike 06-14-04 12:09 PM

ya^^word man

$ike 06-14-04 12:11 PM

ya amn i know wat u sayin i went 2 spring field and i was wearing sean john and this kid in my class started call em whigger and shit i was like wat the hell

White Light 06-14-04 12:37 PM

ye i know so many kids are like wigger stop trying to be black... and then sometimes random people on the street yell wigger... god its annoying as fuck i'm not trying 2 black and i don't want to be either (not tryin to be raciest) but its just stupid that people think u want to be or you are something by the way you dress...

Enhance 06-14-04 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
shit didn't happen to u.....
or any one close to you...

unless u knew your great great grandfather......

think it's time to stop milkin the slavery act.....seriously.....

History will never be forgotten.

alotta black people will hate white people forever . .
... you do know that??"?"?
I dont but history is history . .

delinquent_zero 06-14-04 01:00 PM

and shit still does happen 2 us. maybe not in america but in england it does. u got da national front and shit and my dad used 2 get jumped by white people wen he was yunga. but 4real doe white ppl look STOOPID wearing durags, everyting less is ok jst pls dnt wear durags or put cainrows in ur hair cos u will get attacked.

Soul Sickness 06-14-04 01:22 PM

yo im white so heres what i gotta say about that shyt....maybe he is jus bein himself or maybe he is 1 of the many hated wiggers who really does wanna be black...im fine wit bein white but i am who i am...i like to rap and freestyle i am from philly i do love the city..i aint proud of what ive been through but it is who i am..now if anybody wanna tlk shyt on me because of it...go ahead....

$ike 06-14-04 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light
ye i know so many kids are like wigger stop trying to be black... and then sometimes random people on the street yell wigger... god its annoying as fuck i'm not trying 2 black and i don't want to be either (not tryin to be raciest) but its just stupid that people think u want to be or you are something by the way you dress...

ya i nko wat u mean and im feeling all of ya i mean look at em he wears durags all the time he dotn get jumped....lol its just wierd guess will neva kno y blk hate white

delinquent_zero 06-14-04 01:53 PM

soul tld u y blks h8 whites, racism dnt change and neva will, its still out dere no matter how da government trys 2 hide it.

Da MaGiCiAn 7 06-14-04 02:44 PM

i can act White or black cuz im White n' Black :) lolz but yea its dumb jus jumpin sumbody or robbin dem or suntin cuz dey white n wear a durag its wack but sum peeps jus try 2 jump people cuz dey wanna act tuff.....u neva kno if dey was jumpin him because of suntin else.......

tha ghost 06-14-04 03:09 PM

^^^fo real i agree wit him^^^
they probably knew that sucka, an he musta tried to be tuff

if u grew up in the hood or projex like i did, then u aint got nothin to care for. The kid that got jumped was probably a faggit ass bitch from a pussy white hood tryin to fit in and he pussy. You only get jumped if u pussy n scared. He deserved it! If i was there i woulda joined the black kids fuckin him up...Pussy!

The Streetz Govenor 06-14-04 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey313
ya i nko wat u mean and im feeling all of ya i mean look at em he wears durags all the time he dotn get jumped....lol its just wierd guess will neva kno y blk hate white

thats because em dont come to real hoods and he got security guards around him everywhere he go

Keith Moon 06-14-04 04:42 PM

Well the kid was being a perpatrator he was tryin to be what he wasnt whyd he need a du rag he wont get waves. They shouldnt have jumped him but thats how shit works