RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   When yall lose yall virginity, lol (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132447)

Prolicx 06-29-04 08:30 PM

wus wrong wit a fat chic? lol

Tempa 06-29-04 08:35 PM

Could neva do it. LOL. "Fat bitches need love to"................Just not from me.

Envee 06-29-04 08:37 PM

I lost it at age 13 in tha woods with this girl that i liked a lot and we skipped and we fucked in tha woods and uhh no condum and i thought she was pregnate 4 like a week i almost killed myself i hated my self...

BUT

Shes not pregnate and shes madly in love wit me but we broke up cause i juss like a lot of girls and they all like me and its all confusin but she still loves me and its been a year since we broke up... And yaaaah...... And right now im juss like not wit anyone.... Lmao....

Prolicx 06-29-04 08:39 PM

lmao in tha woods playboi.........damn

but yea i was scared as fuck when i thought i got my ex pregnant tha first time, but tha 2nd time i was ready.

MetaPhysik 06-29-04 08:49 PM

LMAO what the fuck is blue balls, fucka personal use the shit, but what is it? If it's something gay don't tell me.

Prolicx 06-29-04 08:53 PM

lol........hell na it aint nutin gay, poison don swing dat way playboi.

its when you an girl are doin erything but fuckn an ya dick is real hard, but she dont let chu hit, an then ya nuts start hurtin, thas blue balls. i dunno why they call it that but thas tha name, lol.

did i explain it well?

El Eye 06-29-04 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaPhysik
LMAO what the fuck is blue balls, fucka personal use the shit, but what is it? If it's something gay don't tell me.

when u dont jiz and u were close to but she stops and it dont come out...then ur balls basically hurt like a mother fucker the next day...

Tempa 06-29-04 08:54 PM

Damn nigga you don't know wut blue balls is? No offense but that's weird. How old are you. Blue balls is like when a girl sort of teases you to tha extreme. She might suck yo dick a lil or ride it for a second but not to where you climax. Then you get no more from her. So yo shit hurts from the anticipation and cuz you ain't get yo nut.
^^^^ Roughly explained.

Prolicx 06-29-04 09:01 PM

yea you should understand now.

God 06-29-04 09:04 PM

i lost mine when i was 16

and now im 16 ...lol

For$akeN 06-29-04 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
wus wrong wit a fat chic? lol

nothing is of course!

more cushion for the pushin' peeps!

Prolicx 06-29-04 09:05 PM

aint nutin wrong wit dat

LMFAO...j/p

Prolicx 06-29-04 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal_Souljah04
nothing is of course!

more cushion for the pushin' peeps!

yea you go head an live up to dat, lol
but i got brains from a fat chic befo.

Envee 06-29-04 09:25 PM

//\\

LMFAO

Oh man i hate that feelin guys if u wanna have sex and dont want babies trust me use condums ull regret it later man i remember that feelin it was like u swallowed ya tung and then u feel like u wanna die lmao.. its that bad!!! Thass why i use Condums now... lmao!

Tempa 06-29-04 09:25 PM

<------ Got brain from a fat chick. But regreted it. Peeps clowned on me. LOL.