RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Questions/Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133607)

Restricted 07-07-04 03:18 PM

This Is Gay...LOL...Everyone Scared Of Recs Because They Know They Ain't Gone Win...

Shit....I'm Getting This Shit On MY Rec No Matter What...

I Don't Write Battle Verses To Fuck Wit....I Write Battle Verses To Up My Rec...

~R~

Key... 07-07-04 03:21 PM

Elevation is the key.

Who cares about net records....lol

Metaskriptz 07-07-04 03:22 PM

Yeppurzz thats the point of battle records, they scared and Whats the point for fun..Spul Dont like battle Records thats why

We need tis to go on our rec...

Restricted 07-07-04 03:22 PM

Elevate My Dick LOL..

I Care About Recs...I Hate Feeling Like I Wasted A Verse..

~R~

SPuL™ 07-07-04 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaSkriptz
Yeppurzz thats the point of battle records, they scared and Whats the point for fun..Spul Dont like battle Records thats why

We need tis to go on our rec...

man, don't start shit wit me everywhere. I said i WANT it on records. But Mask said no. I still am for records, but Mask is the main mod, so ask him. I want it on battles. I didn't want it for topicals because it was my first time tryin' that. But Mask has the last call. I WANT it on rec's though. so STFU Meta. Ok, keep the questions comin'. :cool:

Restricted 07-07-04 07:50 PM

Well Everyone Needs To Bug Murderous Then...

~R~

Daclassic 07-07-04 10:05 PM

Hey get apothesis to do a magazine for this too.

SPuL™ 07-07-04 11:28 PM

^weerd, if he wants to do it, then he can do it. That would be tight

Metaskriptz 07-08-04 12:46 AM

calm down Spul Dang, Lol you still me Dogg

Cocaine 07-08-04 03:13 PM

yo i gots a question... say i already signed up with a partner but i want to change my partner is that ok?

yea, jus PM me if E-dubz is still in it

SPuL™ 07-09-04 02:29 PM

yea, from now on, I'll jus edit yo posts wit yo questions and stuff. Also, I might be a little inactive till Tuesday, so guys bear wit me. Cuz I'm in Canada, and it's hard to get on, cuz my unlce and aunt use it a lot and shit. So pc.

gunit101. 07-09-04 06:32 PM

let me in this shit :shoot:

you got no chance of getting 32 teams anyway. just give yourself a first round bye if it makes you happy. :shoot:

Restricted 07-10-04 11:23 AM

Yea Fasho....32 Teams...Not Happening...

Stick With 20...

I Mean No Way 64 Peeps Gonna Sign Up...With Vets In Here...No Herbs Wants Loses On There Record

~R~

Yea, we'll see what happens

~S~ :D

Ca'lam 07-10-04 12:01 PM

I say only the wins go on the record.... or maybe for like the top 3 finalists they get the wins on there record.. or something like that to reward the winners.. but other than that, i dont want that bullshit on my record either lol.. Strob is gonna be pollin wins like craaaaaaaazzyy

Yea, I like that idea. Only wins go on record. I'll ask Strobe about that.

Keith Moon 07-12-04 10:12 PM

thatd be cool man.............yo are there ognna be differences in battles.....like regualr text only or topicals included........

Regular only