RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Durmil vs MetaSkriptz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135860)

Durmil 07-23-04 02:40 AM

looks like ur used to gettin ya dickrode around this site

Metaskriptz 07-23-04 02:49 AM

What Did you Say.. O yea Thats right you said *Blah* *Blah* *Blah*

AutoMATIKā„¢ 07-23-04 02:55 AM

Both Punches were pretty basic to me.
Shaq punches are so played so that was a turn-off (lol)
Stevie wonder punches are played also .... (:()
Overall: My Vote goes to Meta,he came a little bit harder to me ...

Poppa Kap 07-23-04 03:30 AM

^vote does not count.

Durm took this. Both ARE played as well "spit heat" & talking bout stevie wonder & you both didnt even really do em in a fantastic way....well Durm did ok because its current & was more original....

Vote Durm.

MaNiPuLaTiOn 07-23-04 05:21 AM

metas first line didnt make sense,...
his second is played..ive used steviewonderlines twice

Ca'lam 07-23-04 09:48 AM

Durm: yea it was a decent punch id give a 6.5/10... spittin heat is played, but if you fkip in a orginal way, if could be hot.. i think you could have flipped it better personaly, but you did ok..

meta: i wasent really feeling this punch.. im not a fan of stretched punches.. and stevie wonder lines arent so much played, there annoying.. spitting heat is mor eplayed than stevie, but this punch just gets old really fast lol.. 5.9/10.. i wasent really feeling this..

Durm gets my vote for a better flip on a played punch..

Metaskriptz 07-23-04 05:07 PM

Hmm I got Some people In Here thats on his bandWagon....

and yea right his vote does Count...It was Explain

Durmil 07-23-04 05:13 PM

I've been here for not even a month how do i have a bandwagon?

fuckin retard.....

Metaskriptz 07-23-04 05:17 PM

Shut The Hell Up Kid....Just Keep saying Uppin and I will Damn..haha :D

The Black Plague 07-23-04 05:25 PM

Meta has this one, he made me laugh with the stevie wonder line... Durmil your punch was played, the first part was weak but ya second line was nice, kinka played tho like i said... Meta takes it with just an overall better punch, it flowed better too so you get my vote...

Poppa Kap 07-23-04 08:25 PM

I make the rules u cocksucker so NO his verse does not count.

Metaskriptz 07-23-04 08:31 PM

OMG ok...What ever you say

Introspect. 07-24-04 04:39 AM

drumil u did good had nice punchlines i thought u won it man u did good but that stevie wonder line by skripts took this 1 for me

skriptz damn man i thought he had u till tha stevie wonder line that was good man u both did great but that 1 line kilt it so in conclussion ima give this one to skriptz

overall vote skriptz

Triple_N 07-25-04 07:56 PM

ok good battle.........

durmil.........good punch it was moderately strong but it had really nice wordplay in it, that what made it stand out in my opinion, it flowed good, it was creative and original, good drop

Meta....good drop, it had good setup good punch, but it wasn't very original thats a concept I've seen many times and thats really the only reason you lost cuz this was a really close battle

Vote: Durmil

Poppa Kap 07-25-04 08:11 PM

5-5..ill leave this open till someone has 2 clean votes above the other