RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   do you? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139434)

G_$peed 08-04-04 10:00 PM

view

LilKay 08-04-04 11:36 PM

nice drop, u had a lotta emotion in it. good luck wit her.
peace

Barz&Penstripes 08-05-04 01:11 AM

A great emcee speaks from the heart and translate their emotion through rhyme. I agree w/ these other cats - you veered off a little but the emotion was there and the content was clear. Keep writing from the heart!

One

G_$peed 08-05-04 08:46 AM

thanx ya'll appriteate all the helpful feed back

EmerginMc07 08-05-04 09:12 AM

yo Ruff that shit was tite son, man i felt u on dat 1, it was good, u put yo self out there n u described wat u was feelin, but Fuck Virtue he jus tryin to make himslef look hard dawg, but nice drop

G_$peed 08-05-04 09:39 AM

thanx emergin you are not that bad peace much luv for ya'll

EmerginMc07 08-05-04 09:42 AM

yo peep my new collabo wit Raw Killa on open mic, yea keep postin

G_$peed 08-05-04 10:22 AM

i did and it was crap naw jus playin it was fya and it gaVE me some inspiration to write wit idyllic queen
peace much luv

DQ 08-05-04 11:52 AM

If stuff comes from ya heart, its always nice, great drop...(and good luck boi ;) )

G_$peed 08-05-04 11:54 AM

thanx gal good luck to you too

G_$peed 08-05-04 03:46 PM

c'mon ppl view this song

G_$peed 08-05-04 07:06 PM

view this shit damn

G_$peed 08-06-04 09:35 AM

view this

sporadic 08-06-04 10:07 AM

When i read the first bar...i thought Linkin Park- Crawling!..any one agree..there defiently some lyrics in here that are rather "similar" not saying its been bitting coz he hasnt...but damn when u actually sing these words to crawling u can straight away notice it, anyway...I assume your pretty much in your "learning process" of writing songs..the rhyme scheme is ok but wasnt impressive..opens mics are supposed to be emotional pieces keeping me glued to the screen..unfortunatly this did not!..its always nice to see rappers express these emotion though you have the basic idea.just need to be alot more dercriptive and emotional...seeing as you like idyllic queen so much i suggest you read her pieces..you learn quite alot from her alone..expand your vocab..use some wordplay..i often wright about personal experiences because you have felt that emotion within which fuels the fire and give you inspiration..kinda like what eminem does!...anywayz keep wrighting..peep other pplz drops aswell see how you can improve! i hope you will find my comments useful

B-MAC 08-06-04 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTUE
this was wack nuff said

YO fuck this Coward, man... I thought it was tight, anything that comes from the Heart, its real man, Dont let this Fake ass Bitches, try and break yah down... I liked it man, Should get that on audio, did you write it to a beat??

Hey Virtue, wanna battle you Punk bitch, Come up in peeps threads, and try and break em down, !!!!lol... hahahah, I ant never seen any of your shit up in here, What bitch.. !!