RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Verbal Abuse vs Cerulean (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140781)

eph 08-10-04 08:08 PM

uppin this for a vote.

Cerulean 08-11-04 05:26 AM

uppin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KroNuz 08-12-04 02:34 PM

This was feedback posted for Verbal Abuse

Nice----............................................

Cerulean 08-16-04 05:16 PM

uppin 2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dirty Nigga 09-08-04 04:00 AM

Voted For: Cerulean

Okay This Is A ''No Contest''

Wtf Was Your Rhymes Verbal?

Complete Garbage My Nigguh...
Some Of It Didnt Even Rhyme...

U Gotta ELEVATE A WHOLE LOT.....

Cerulean, Nice Drop, U Got This One In The Bag
Keep Em Comin..

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

NoMercy 09-11-04 03:42 PM

this was a shity battle for these to but anyway the vocab was weak with cerealean but he won still:
punches:C
vocab VA
opener:VB
closener:C
metas: VB
multi's:C
flow:C
v/Cerulean
return the favour in my battle verse shak=spear thanks peace the links in my sig

Acuity 09-13-04 11:55 AM

Vote: c

Lyrics: c
Topic coverage: tied
Story telling: v
Opening: c
Ending:v...dat was nice blud
Wordplay: neither
multies: neither
Flow: c

Overall: i gave it to c, cos it sounded poetic and shit yo, i liked dat made me think bout it mo and take battle serious rather than jus voting for funds, it was deep whereas vebals i read and it was gd but his had all been dun b4 u get me. Peace out y'all return favor

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 02:04 AM

Voted For: Verbal Abuse

Interesting battle, both came with a very different style.

VA: I had to read it twice to get it.. But I can now see exactly where you were going with your verse. Made some nice connections with life.. I especially liked the line..

Life Withstands My Fuse, Quick Tempers Got Me Stayin At The Local Inn.
Unaproachable, Only Conversate When I Polish My Throat With My "Social Ginn".

I took from that someone who only really comes out of their shell when their at weak points (being drunk).. It was a nice metaphor on introvert personalitys.. Rhyme wise, there were some lines that were stretched and the verse would have benefitted from better structuring.. But for the most it flowed correctly..

Cerulean: Rhyme wise, this verse killed VA's verse. However there were a lot of words and metaphors used I didnt know the reason for.. It seemed you were going off in a tangent.. Im not sure if this was because you knew what you were talking about and it was hard for me to decypher, or if there was no real meaning to your choice of words and connections.

Anyway, Personally, Im gonna give the vote to VA. But keep elevating both of you.

peace.

Parallel 09-17-04 11:43 PM

This was feedback posted for Cerulean

Cerulean you wack

Cerulean 09-20-04 10:09 AM

wow don't strain yourself with the big words kid

Implicit 09-25-04 01:36 PM

im voting for verbal abuse because i was able to relate to it more. it gave me more of an understanding of dying to live. ceruleans was good but it didnt seem to me like he was on topic. he had good vocab but i wasnt sure if he knew what he was supposed to be writing about. so my vote goes for erbal abuse

Da Vinci 09-27-04 10:56 PM

This was feedback posted for Verbal Abuse

Just check'n the count, yall can take the Up'n !!

DI GAME 09-30-04 10:51 PM

OK i felt VERBAL came wit more feelin all tha lines flow rite in to each other (i polish my throat with my social ginn) when i wazz readin it i stoped and waz really feelin that

cerulen came a lil poem like DICTIONARY flow (thats hood terms) but i would a like to hear it on audio but u got skillz to

*lyrical madnes* 10-01-04 04:03 PM

verbal abuse wins dis 1 his verse or story stuff was way better hes wins dis topical easy i liked his mor it was mor detailed n stuf he wins dis 1 hands down no dout bout it
pz out