RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MR.PRESIDENT(MAN) if your american read this, if this pisses you off good (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142656)

TURBAN 08-17-04 01:41 PM

any more feed back c'mon let me hear your opinion

the_Osk 08-17-04 04:50 PM

i definitely agree that Bu$h is a piece of shit.. and I agreed with most of your drop. I just found it hard to see where it rhymed and stuff.. maybe i'm just tired... but regardless, good stuff. check out my drop "If I was President"... i think.. nay.. i KNOW.. i would be a better president than Bu$h. greedy stupid bastard

TURBAN 08-17-04 05:55 PM

ya its all in the delivery for me , none of my shit rhymes most of the time lol but yea i'll hit it up

TURBAN 08-19-04 12:58 PM

still uppin on feed back .... anyone wanna collab wit me? join my crew MR.FUNKYPANTS

2~pacalypse 08-19-04 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistah_tate
we need to be focusin on saudia arabia, if you got common sense and you've seen that 911 movie or read any of his books, then you can make a connection. osama didnt have the resources or the communication neccasary to carry out the attacks on 911 it was the saudis

Your a fucking idiot USA has a peace treaty with Saudi people and its the Prime Minister not the Saudi you dumbass Osama said in his videos that HE did it and HE hired Al Qaeda people to do this...

God damn some people are stupid..

101-Chronic-101 08-19-04 02:26 PM

it wqas ok 5/10 on averge elavate k peace

101-Chronic-101 08-19-04 02:28 PM

holla

.:TheGod:. 08-19-04 03:16 PM

its ok 5/10 work on vocab man but its good maybe 6/10

.:TheGod:. 08-19-04 03:17 PM

holla man that was good

TURBAN 08-21-04 03:19 AM

this was not a spit , i jus wrote it cuz i wanted to , lol none of my shit ever rhymes but thanks for the feedback

badgurl3136 08-21-04 12:22 PM

Damn talk bout speakin from ur heart...good spit but watch out remeber u r in America...with alot of AMERICANS! So don't go out on the streets sayin some of that...u'll probbly get the fuck knocked out of u! But good drop

5MICMEDALLION 08-22-04 12:55 AM

Yo hommie keep dropping what you feel,,an dont worry bout who hate it
because we all say things others hate,,So welcome to the club,,,
I dont think he would have to worry bout any one in the streets,
because if that was the case,,you would to,,,
Im sure you said some thing to piss some one off here an there,,,hell we all have,,,,
So lets get that positive feed back on this,,,
an leave the fighting to the soldiers
God bless all

TURBAN 08-22-04 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgurl3136
Damn talk bout speakin from ur heart...good spit but watch out remeber u r in America...with alot of AMERICANS! So don't go out on the streets sayin some of that...u'll probbly get the fuck knocked out of u! But good drop

lol i'm american and , i say what i say because it matters ,but if i can handle the streets of new dehli i think i can hold my own ,and if someone wants to knock me out shit let em, it still wont stop me, i'll speak my mind til the day i die ha peace out thanks for the feed back

TURBAN 08-22-04 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5MICMEDALLION
Yo hommie keep dropping what you feel,,an dont worry bout who hate it
because we all say things others hate,,So welcome to the club,,,
I dont think he would have to worry bout any one in the streets,
because if that was the case,,you would to,,,
Im sure you said some thing to piss some one off here an there,,,hell we all have,,,,
So lets get that positive feed back on this,,,
an leave the fighting to the soldiers
God bless all

the amount of respect i have for you is through the roof you get what i am sayin, 100% for this kid, and i will voice my opinion to anyone who wants to hear it and who dosent , all with in the context of respect of course, alot of my friends brothers and my friends are in iraq right now , and i hope to serve my country with them, i will never wage this for mr.bush i will wage this for myself, and the security of our nation
peace out bro anything you need just ask

TURBAN 08-22-04 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101-Chronic-101
it wqas ok 5/10 on averge elavate k peace

i did not spit this to spit ,i did this to state my opinion , the basics are what get through to people