RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144530)

Nynth Degree 08-28-04 10:04 PM

Yo, I'm bout to post a review on some other shit too. In an attempt to distract fans from bootlegging The Beautiful Struggle, Talib released The Beautiful Mix Cd which is full of guest appearances, freestyles and some ureleased tracks. Check it out, or just wait for me to post about it...

Key... 08-29-04 04:21 AM

Talib is dope.

SycklyFlowetic 08-31-04 09:30 PM

Haven't Heard This Yet.....lol..so I Dunno.

UntouchableFlowz 08-31-04 09:36 PM

Talib was like an instant classic I thought

Premanition 09-01-04 06:29 PM

now jays retired talib is the best around...I love this guy...desperate to get hold of this album....gud review dawg but u just got me wantin this shit more....lol

Soulless 09-03-04 09:02 PM

^ yea i agree to the fullest..

talib Kweli-Rush-..." you ain't tight, ya rhymes, is like, what a child-write" < hes that dope

TeamOne 09-04-04 02:08 AM

hes never gone gold???????? not yet??? theres so much respect for him too............. i think he will cuz hes gettin alotta publicity now ive noticed with the whole kanye west explosion............. man, and "Get By" is the reason i LOVE rap......... one of my favorite songs ever for sum reason..........and i saw the video again (downloaded it recently) and i swear they flash in Kanye West singin alil sumthin for like 1-2 seconds........... sumone go peep that........

Nynth Degree 09-04-04 02:23 PM

Yeah, in the part where they show time square, he and Kweli are standing in the street. But that's prolly 'cuz Kanye produced that, as well as "Guerilla Monsoon Rap" and one of my favorite tracks off Quality, "Good to You". I think since Kweli and Hi-Tek made an album together, he and Kanye should too...

flow2crazy 09-04-04 02:25 PM

that would be tight as hell

Soulless 09-04-04 03:19 PM

dizzle is there anyway u can send me the song ITS TEH GHETTO over AIm.. i really wanna here it...

TeamOne 09-05-04 01:40 AM

yea "Good To You" was tight.............. i really liked that beat before i even really knew who Kanye West was............ but ima definelty gettin the album.... i already downloaded half the songs but ill buy it outa respect

Wise Wun 09-09-04 12:30 PM

Talib = One of tha illest and intellectual dude that eva touched tha mic ... iont kno jus his flow , his lyrics are ill as fuck ..

dam to bad rawkus fell a part ...they were illest record label around

Nynth Degree 09-20-04 05:09 PM

Shit comes out tomorrow, people...uppin'!!!

Soulless 09-22-04 07:34 AM

lol i cop'd that shit yesterday before school....

i agree with the review for the most part...

its sick...

Soulless 09-23-04 07:25 AM

my friend said in ohio they held the release...

if anyone cares.

dunno why they did though