RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   .::UE's Back! Whats Good?::. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144730)

L.I. 08-24-04 04:49 PM

u never beat UE...

Status 08-24-04 04:52 PM

aye yo i cant believe...class sic and UE is back wat the fuck...we bout to take shit over like back in the day.......this shit is crazy......lol

Key... 08-24-04 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
u never beat UE...

ooh yes we did. U want prove... they are just like MT.... :thumbup: :hump:

FLooZe 08-24-04 05:12 PM

hot squad.Best of luck to this crew.

Victimizer 08-24-04 07:04 PM

iight i want in....

so heres a few lines hahaha

ayo...

my oppents just run cus when they "hit by my lyrics", its like theyve "died-by-the-gun"
and im like the "star of the sixers" cus i destroy everyone that "I-VERSE-SON" (iverson)
leave da bitch crippled-n-stitched, face lookin like the fuckin Ripples-in-Chips!
ya "bitch is on the rack" n ill "titi fuck her breast", so who needs "Nipples-n-clits" (lol)
ya just have "awakened to this rap shit" and im puttin u to "bed-so-you-can't-shine"
i "clap-nines-n-crack-spines" fuck the whole "9 yards", yall will be "dead-at-half-time"

get at me....

L.I. 08-24-04 08:22 PM

Elevate...dont stretch ur lines..then come back...til then No.

Lord Vader 08-24-04 08:27 PM

word.....almost evryone wit that avartar sucks though...hes the only good 1

Victimizer 08-24-04 10:26 PM

lol it was a keystyle

its 1 and done man i aint tryin out again....u didnt want me...o well...

bad judgin by keystyles

L.I. 08-24-04 10:28 PM

Shouldnt have used a keystyle for ur tryout...do i care? no...elevate....peace

Victimizer 08-24-04 10:32 PM

uhm LI how bout we battle....no keystyle....fuckin make u love my shit....no fagot.....set it up....1

Restricted 08-25-04 12:36 AM

^Easy LOL...LI Will Demolish You...Not Hating Being Real.

You Do Need To Elevate ...Just Take Time To Elevate...Need Help Holla At Me.

Deadly The ONly Time You Beat UE and MT Is When I Wasn't In It...

May I Add When You Battled HardWood Classics and I Was In AI....I Was The Only PErson Who Won Their Crew Battle???

LOL....Your Crew Will Get Merked Quick Don't Worry...We Are Taken Over This Board.

Stipulations When We Battle Is That The Loser of Crew Battle Has To Delete Their Crew Forum and Can't Reunite Their Crew. So Once Your Crew Is BEat It Is Done For ...Never To BE Seen Again.

We Are Taking Over...We Will Demolish Crews and Pick Up Emcees On The WAy..:-D

~R~

Status 08-25-04 01:00 AM

hahahaa that is wat i want to see..............hahahahahahahaha then when you merk AI you will be merked and your crew will be deminished...hahahaha nah im just playin.....we will battled soon enuf...class sic vs. U.E just like the good old days....

Restricted 08-25-04 02:09 AM

Yep....

Hate To See Class-Sic Go So Soon.....Hahaha...

This Is Gonna Be Fun!!

~R~

Status 08-25-04 03:32 AM

go so soon......wtf...lol but i think we is about to take over..becuz after you merk and dispurse of AI they will want to come to UE and CLASS SIC...lol.....

HoPe 08-25-04 03:48 AM

lol..all tru ^^^