RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   WORDPLAYA vs Lil J76 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145055)

Detrimental 08-26-04 06:48 PM

Voted For: WORDPLAYA

worplay took this cuz his punches hit hard....he had nice wordplay...nice mettas....structure was on target only i don't like how it went to the next like like that when you had room.....made no sense....you got my vote on this....elevate man

Lil J76.....man ya shit was weak.....i didn't like it at all...it was boring......like me readin a Tom Sawyer book man.....WEAK SHIT.....your punches hit......but a lot of them missedya wordplay......eeeeehhhh ok.......you could elevate a lot......and unlike you on ImWhiteUrDead's battle.....i actually EXPLAINED MY VOTE!!!!

WORDPLAYA 08-26-04 11:10 PM

thanx 4 ya vote RuffRidah
but we still uppin 4 sum more
honest votes

WORDPLAYA 08-27-04 09:32 PM

yo can we get sum more honest vote
im tryna move on ya

Lil J76 08-30-04 11:23 AM

yo.... uppin for votes on dis one yall. leave a link an I'll vote on ya battle as soon as I get a chance..

Lil J76 09-02-04 12:53 PM

yo.... uppin for votes on dis one yall. leave a link an I'll vote on ya battle as soon as I get a chance..

M-Eazy 09-02-04 12:55 PM

aiyo yall...somebody...go return a damn honest vote...i voted for this weeks ago

WORDPLAYA 09-02-04 04:57 PM

i voted on a few a yo battles dawg
calm down n i voted honestly
cuz u didin't vote 4 me
but i voted 4 u go check em out

Lil J76 09-03-04 09:52 AM

SkOtEe 09-03-04 07:13 PM

this was very close, BUT i think wordplaya took this with his simple structure but clear punches and wordplay, hardly any metas and multis on eithe rpart so wordplaya gets my vote!!

peace....

50Cal. 09-03-04 07:37 PM

Voted For: Lil J76

ok wordplay flow was ok sturucture was streched for both of you your punches were kinda young and need a little work no hate i saw better from you much better lilj76 your flow is off and structure is madd streched but punches and disses and vocab are very good and thats why you get my vote

NoMercy 09-04-04 12:13 AM

both of you got good stucture but wack vocab you need to elavate pretty bad lol wordplaya gets a 5/10 lil j76 gets 4/10 not a good battle lol but ya nun the less there wasent straight direct punches at anyone so realy practice that lol peace
v/wordplaya
return the favour in my battle vs mookie thanks in my sig peace

LIL'DREW 09-04-04 12:15 AM

Voted For: Lil J76

j took it...he had betta punches...made mo sense...
pretty boring battle...

gave it to lil j...

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Sik Wit It 09-05-04 09:17 PM

WORDPLAYA gets my vote..
his flow good and vocab was aight..
wordplay was aight..made his punches harder
than J76 (to me tho)...

J76 ur structure lack'd kid..
flow was a little off & all...
punches were hard...not hard enuff..
and yo vocab was aight tho..(elevate more)

WORDPLAYA 09-05-04 09:25 PM

thanx $ik 4real we still both uppin
4 1 last vote ya sum please cum
.................VOTE................

¤ÐÅž¤ 09-06-04 04:23 PM

not very good punches but overall i gotta give it to wordplaya he had flow,n some wordplay,but it was fairly complex i liked the protest line...lilj76..your flow killed your verse man,srry but really even out your lines n you would've done better...