RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   .::a:n:t:i::-::t:r:u:s:t::. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145525)

In-Vision 08-30-04 03:07 AM

uppin.....come on...feedback please....i'll return the favOR

Wild Kard 08-30-04 03:42 AM

nice drop man you had a good consistant flow, got deep with it at times it was a little to simple and generic but it still came together nicely it would be real nice in audio so you could really express yourself but for text its still nice good shit man

La Cosa Nostra 08-30-04 04:59 AM

Was a pretty damn good drop bruh.. The topic was real and it works really well now that theres transitions in place like i said. You got talent in emotional drops no doubt.

Overall, i give it a solid 9.5/10

There really not much I can see that needs impovement on. Good shit.

Terumoto 08-30-04 05:55 AM

man thats some nice shit... at ya level it aint hard to flow, so diction is the only factor here... And it was ill. Nice content, i think a lotta cats around can relate to that shit.. i know i can.. very nice.

maybe a contender for open mic of the month

stay up

one

In-Vision 08-31-04 03:03 PM

uppin....still want more feedback and more peeps to view this

fluidmoon 08-31-04 06:09 PM

wow, beautifully written piece right here, very emotional, nice use of words and telling your story, good job on this piece, i can relate here and i appreciate your feelings on the subject...........keep it up

LIL'DREW 08-31-04 06:58 PM

raw as fuck...nice shit homie...

In-Vision 08-31-04 08:54 PM

thank yall for the feedback....I'm glad some of you can relate...nothins better than bein understood

SycklyFlowetic 08-31-04 11:49 PM

I was really feelin you man...nice shit

In-Vision 09-01-04 05:58 AM

I'm glad you liked it.....more feedback please....I'd really apperciate if someone broke this down..

In-Vision 09-01-04 05:18 PM

uppin

distilled 09-01-04 07:54 PM

wow, that was hella tight man, seriously it was deep and damn, I cant even find the words to describe it, it actually makes me want to start bein serious on this site 11/10

In-Vision 09-01-04 08:14 PM

thankyou

SyNaPsIsT 09-01-04 10:38 PM

Hey what’s the deal Wildfire, iight ima be honest here, the meter of your bars is exceptional which means your flow was completely on point so you can definitely record this if you haven’t already but the problem is that the subject matter within the lines are not consistent (some lines are good and many others are bad) I mean rhyming is one thing but actual content is another and I think you need to convey something a lil more stronger than this…its true that rhyme restrains alot of venues because you have to work within a certain framework but you just need to make a every line count in my opinion…just like real hip hop heads don’t like filler tracks on albums they do not appreciate filler lines in verses…but yeah content just takes a lil critical thought and you seem to be comin along in that regard so just keep at it. Check out my new Joint “FrameWork” and tell me what you think

Ya boy SyN to the Ap to the SiSt checkin in for the night check out my voice in one of the illest