RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Allow Me To Re-Inroduce Myself...My Name Is (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146473)

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 06:36 AM

I Aint Backin Down Faggot All I Said Is U Spit First Fuck Youd Think The Guy With 20 Wins Would At Least Go First

Mad Dog 08-31-04 06:41 AM

Hmm 20 wins and i went 1st like 17 times...ladies 1st ur callin out i ain't givin ya privilages

GangsStarShit 08-31-04 06:46 AM

Mad Dog 21-7

KING_LUCIF 1-5

My prediction lemme know ur opinions

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 07:00 AM

well if this cunt goes first that will be the otha way cuase i CANT lose to this fuckin herb.
shit even gangstarshit could beat you and that fuckin sayin sumthin
shit isnt going first worth me gettin banned if i lose

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 07:02 AM

yeah and gangstarshit when i beat this bitch your next

mAtW 08-31-04 07:07 AM

just fucking stop bitching and battle him 'maddog',be a fucking bull terrior and stop acting like a fucking wimp bitch poodle

Mad Dog 08-31-04 07:09 AM

Well then don't make it a ban match then if ur that scared it don't bother me besides strobe doesn't close accounts in these type of battles so u could and thats a BIG could win...and i could jus come back anyways so it don't bother me so go 1st and i'll set it up if ur that worried

Mad Dog 08-31-04 07:10 AM

and the prediciblness is happening mAtW is here whats up bitch KINGS toungue not near enough to ur ass coz of his shit talkin here???

GangsStarShit 08-31-04 07:16 AM

Personally i wouldn't bother wit it MD these pussies are a waste of time fuck em they makin me laugh i know they the same person or prolly brothers usin diff coms they HERRRRRRRRRRRRBS and thats my WORD on that

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 07:17 AM

MAD DOG I AINT GAY LIKE U
YOUR CALLIN MATW GAY CAUSE THATS YOUR TYPE OF WISHFULL THINKIN YOU WANT HIM TO BE GAY... so your gonna keep callin him it untill one day like it happened to you you just say fuck it and admit your gay....
just bcause yo dad said you were gay doesnt mean you were but its to late for you now.
AND STOP TRYIN TO BE A FUCKIN KNOB YOU SPIT FIRST YOU LITTLE PUG FACED DOG CUNT

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 07:19 AM

Fuck Up Gangstarshit And Stop Ya Dickriden Fuckin Faggot

GangsStarShit 08-31-04 07:21 AM

I don't like Mad Dog but the fact is u 2 ain't good at this game at all every1 can tell ur backin down it's simple he accepts and u start sum u go 1st shit...U CALLED HIM OUT...Wankstas through and through

mAtW 08-31-04 07:24 AM

hey gaystarshit,you made ur own album yet...HUH?? you havent?? damn shame,the world needs anutha shit rapper to ruin the game

KING_LUCIF 08-31-04 07:28 AM

i aint bakin down why tha fuck would i step up just to bak down
now just go fucking first and ill set it up maddog

MaNiPuLaTiOn 08-31-04 07:31 AM

lmao.king lucif musta bin prewritin 4 weeks on sum shit..........
if u gon call out n b so cocky u shud go first....
then we get matw wit 4-0 frontin.........
haha its real funny shit this......