RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ..::Kingdoms Revolt::.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=147094)

For$akeN 09-06-04 10:57 PM

O!!!!

vocab like whoo!
flow not slow!
depth like holes!
emotion felt like hoes!

word ouch nice OM of September easy:)

In-Vision 09-06-04 11:22 PM

you guys need to stop sayin "om of the month...".

yes..it's dope...yes...it's a legit cantidate...but i'm noticing that people make up their minds...and they don't even read anyone elses shit...I'm not tryin to keep the award from paramiks hands...cause he is deserving...but i don't want to drop somethin in two weeks thats just as good...and be overlooked because you madre your mind up before the month is even half way over......anyways......no disrespect paramik...you'll most likely get my vote too....but I'm sure you understand where I'm comin from

Abraxas 09-07-04 11:36 AM

yo stop sleepnig in this and feedback

Abraxas 09-07-04 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFire
you guys need to stop sayin "om of the month...".

yes..it's dope...yes...it's a legit cantidate...but i'm noticing that people make up their minds...and they don't even read anyone elses shit...I'm not tryin to keep the award from paramiks hands...cause he is deserving...but i don't want to drop somethin in two weeks thats just as good...and be overlooked because you madre your mind up before the month is even half way over......anyways......no disrespect paramik...you'll most likely get my vote too....but I'm sure you understand where I'm comin from

Blah your open mic was better
uppnig stop fucking sleeping in this and feedback

In-Vision 09-07-04 09:42 PM

I wouldn't say that....i actually liked yours more...I am just saying that it bugs me people make their minds so quick....I'm bout to tell people to come see this though...this shouldn't be over looked...

Abraxas 09-07-04 09:48 PM

The fuck you putting my open mic in ya sig hae you gone crazy i mean come on it aint that good yo, i mean i though yours was better i mean i can see wat you meant and ya feeling to write that verse

In-Vision 09-08-04 01:45 AM

it's good enough to represent it..and try to get it known around the board...and thats what I'm doin

Yvonne 09-08-04 05:07 PM

5 hrs? :shocked: wow........compliments that was tight!!!!

XTREMLY TIGHT!!!!!

keep writting

Abraxas 09-08-04 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFire
it's good enough to represent it..and try to get it known around the board...and thats what I'm doin

um yea i guess so... but i gotta admit yours was long and you wrote it in 45 min tats was dope...

Abraxas 09-09-04 07:06 PM

damn stop sleeping this up

Abraxas 09-10-04 05:42 PM

uppiin

Sik Wit It 09-10-04 06:15 PM

took me a long time to read it tho but tha shit waz hot mayn...8.5/10..

Abraxas 09-11-04 03:50 PM

dont sleep this

fluidmoon 09-11-04 04:52 PM

WOW<<<<this was amazing in every aspect, its pieces like this that inspire me to write more, great job, i love the way you set it up, so much creativity, and the flow was excellent, all around great drop man..........respect..1

Ragnarok 09-11-04 04:54 PM

hhaha id say
this was spictacualr the word inspired me i was amazed on how ya did it P ya really got something