RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   NoMercy vs trojan (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149055)

..ADLIB.. 09-12-04 09:12 AM

Voted For: NoMercy

trojans verse was pretty nice i felt most of ya punchlines except for the waterbed.....i know theres more behind it i just didnt feel it. wordplay was nice ye vocab just good, overall pretty tight verse especially the way u finished it off.

no mercy verse i didnt really feel at all.....nothin hit it for me just very plain and boring.....i see ur structure was alright and ya vocab was alright but man all i can say is 'elevate'.
u coulda done sumthin with him naming himself after a condom brand tho....good idea.

Vote Switched

..ADLIB.. 09-12-04 09:16 AM

sorry i fuct u........will fix that mistake i meant to vote for trojan....give me a sec

Ragnarok 09-12-04 01:27 PM

This was feedback posted for Trojan

i think trojan got this battle with better punches flow and personals no mercy ad an ight verse but i felt it wasnt hard enuf

Immense 09-12-04 03:03 PM

lol.......^^^could av voted g......uppin this..........

NoMercy 09-12-04 03:17 PM

well its true trojan is a condom brand lol
uppin

Immense 09-13-04 12:03 PM

lol.........uppin...................

Immense 09-13-04 03:14 PM

upppppppppiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn this shit yalllllll..........

Louis Vuitton 09-13-04 05:15 PM

Voted For: Trojan

this is the second battle of yours i have read and i am liking what i am seein , you new name should be one sided haha
nice drop
punche's// trojan
personals//trojan
flow//trojan
metaphors//trojan
thats all i an think of right now

so vote//trojan

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ 09-13-04 07:04 PM

yo this is how i saw it.......
punches: trojan.....8/10..... nm 5/10
personals: no mercy 6/10.... trojan 3/10
multis none
metas: trojan....8/10....nm..6/10
flow...trojan....9/10.....nm 4/10

no mercy ur flow was off...........and barley rhymed

trojan ur punches connected....and i like ur metaphores

v/ trojan.................. good battle

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Immense 09-14-04 05:19 AM

lmao.........wot the fuck......enygmas vote was easily explained.......haha....bullshit man.....u shud be banned for avin ur scam wit certified thug........biatch...lost ma respect nah........uppin this.......

NoMercy 09-14-04 10:04 AM

holy man certifeidthug is a goof anyway i dont scam he just did it swear i usto do it lots he pmed me after and told me to vote for him on a battle after so i did plus theres money when you vote and trojan you did win but i saw 1 unexplained by someone else i forgot who but its gone now and i guess they seen more hmm:) o well
uppin

upfront 09-14-04 07:46 PM

trojan u won dis shit it was close but u won bcuz of vocab and u tore him wit ya punches good shit u can do better tho

nomercy u were ok ya flow was better but where were the punches and metas u need to come harder if u wouldve u wouldve won no hate keep at it

vote= trojan

~peace~

upfront 09-14-04 07:47 PM

nomercy pissed cuz he loosin lmao

NoMercy 09-14-04 08:44 PM

^no im not im good now but do you even no what metas are cuz all my lines were metas and flow i didnt have any of them you realy think yer good then battle me if you kno metas haha and if i was you i would be afraid to show my record:laugh:
uppin

Sha_Money_Xl 09-14-04 09:12 PM

Voted For: NoMercy

Im given my man some credit for his age but trojan it was a lil hard to read yer shit same with NoMercy the stucture is so complex its hard to understand both of you had streched yer like the same rappers lol:)
punches: trojan
vocab: No
wordplay: trojan
metas: No
multi's: jsut by a bit No
opener: No nice wordplay to
closener: No the idea with condom unblieveble:)
flow: no need for this in text
vote and jsut a bit better: NoMercy loved it:)