RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   yo.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=150204)

Pop Lotty 09-19-04 01:06 AM

when i say stfu i meant...'Stop Typin Fuckin Uglyass'
So stfu, idiot.

Kawn Flixx 09-19-04 01:09 AM

shut the fuck up ugly ass?

wheres the "A" in stfu?

terrible MC couldn't find a "U" word lol

damn if i annoyed you so damn much
then why the fuck do you read every god damn post i make?

owned nigga

peace

Pop Lotty 09-19-04 01:17 AM

I never said you annoy me...did I?
And notice how I didnt space the word 'Uglyass' out. Yeh, dumbass...I wasnt even serious.
Stop son, just stfu

Kawn Flixx 09-19-04 01:26 AM

no

now what you gon do?

nothin cuz this da god damn internet nigga!!!!

when will people realize that shit

Pop Lotty 09-19-04 01:27 AM

^ Huh?...lol.
Im a net thug dunny...clappin niggas daily!!!

Poppa Kap 09-19-04 12:44 PM

The first sentence made me think this had some possible concern or interest. I was gonna break it down for your seemingly vague intellect but fuck it...

its life faggot. i dont give a shit about people wanting to kick your ass, fall all we know your a mouthy little fukka. But point is, your not living in a city where fears of war or terrorism plague you so seriously dont bitch about this, it happens unfortunately everywhere, get over it.

Look at what happened to those kids in Russia or people in Iraq then come back & tell me your life is bad

La Cosa Nostra 09-19-04 12:48 PM

Word.. But bro you you gotta remember that when your 14 (like proverse) that sort of shit can really get to you. You dont fully have a world perspective yet..

Pop Lotty 09-19-04 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa Kap
The first sentence made me think this had some possible concern or interest. I was gonna break it down for your seemingly vague intellect but fuck it...

its life faggot. i dont give a shit about people wanting to kick your ass, fall all we know your a mouthy little fukka. But point is, your not living in a city where fears of war or terrorism plague you so seriously dont bitch about this, it happens unfortunately everywhere, get over it.

Look at what happened to those kids in Russia or people in Iraq then come back & tell me your life is bad

see...so pro..in other words........:
stfu

Kawn Flixx 09-19-04 05:30 PM

yo ppa ap aint even read it

i was HELPING a 7th grader while he was gettin jumed

kap aint even read that shit

FUCK YOU and

atlanta hawk bitchass

TeamOne 09-19-04 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProVerse
ILL state is illinois

but peopel was wantin me to be a GD

since u from chi i'm sure you know what that is :)

yea......... but i was jw cuz i knew this group actually called ILLstate so i was wonderin if u had anythin to do with that........ but aight

Kawn Flixx 09-19-04 06:45 PM

a never herd of em

who are they

a click?

TeamOne 09-19-04 06:50 PM

juss sum rap group, they aint big or anythin juss sum dudes who go to my school on the football team and shit........ only reason i heard they had a group is cuz one of em was runnin through the halls sayin "Cop that ILLstate album" every period like it was in stores and shit...... hillarious shit

TeamOne 09-19-04 06:52 PM

hahahah they aint no GD's tho......... i dont think, maybe a king in there, but ofcourse i aint gonna say any names