RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TRIPLE_N Feat. DI GAME!!!!must Peep!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=151329)

DI GAME 09-24-04 01:46 AM

!!!FUCK THAT!!! shit 7 u an ya whole style says nothin about street come on homey every thing here real an i aint on no net BEEF just (KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH)........and if u wazz me i would a meet chu in tha street just cuz i take this shit to tha heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO take that fake BEACON street shit....outta here .............

50Cal. 09-24-04 01:50 AM

^LMAO BEACON STREET YOU GOT ME MISCONSTRUED HOMO YOUR A BITCH FUCK WHAT YOU TAKE TO HEART SUCK MY DICK LOL YOUR A LAME FUCK YOU AND FULL CLIP :gfy:

JPoll 09-24-04 02:57 AM

another good track...
you two are sick, drop gangsta shit(which isn't my cup of joe), but you do it well...and it sounds like you two aren't faking anything. Which in my opinion is the key to g stuff...both had good flows, volumes were kinda off, but shit was straight, you guys are heat...

Tha Q 09-24-04 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Isn't funny how LOSERS!!^^^^always got something to say

Weren't you the one crying about how you can't even get a job at Macdonald's because of your criminal past?

Talk about LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEERS. :gfy:

Ebircs 09-24-04 09:10 AM

sick shit from bolth of ya'll man,Trip,good voice man,pimp flow tight verse,no complaints..DI great voice,pimp verse,don't wana get into the beef w 7 but,yea,i could deff see hearing your shit on radio..only thing i see is,lyrics is simple but,thats ok,keep em comin'

DI GAME 09-24-04 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^LMAO BEACON STREET YOU GOT ME MISCONSTRUED HOMO YOUR A BITCH FUCK WHAT YOU TAKE TO HEART SUCK MY DICK LOL YOUR A LAME FUCK YOU AND FULL CLIP :gfy:

OK HOMO GO HOP ON A DICK FAGET...........u mad cuz u want me to battle u but u a waste a GOOD THOUGHTS ,,,,,,,SO FALL BACK and stick to ya KIND............PUSSY.

Know-Gimix 09-24-04 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI GAME
!!!FUCK THAT!!! shit 7 u an ya whole style says nothin about street come on homey every thing here real an i aint on no net BEEF just (KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH)........and if u wazz me i would a meet chu in tha street just cuz i take this shit to tha heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO take that fake BEACON street shit....outta here .............

word, and thats why you'll stay in newburgh with the rest of the gangstas doin gangsta shit while the rest of the world passes by and laughs at you... I aint gangsta son... Im EMCEE-- big fuckin difference.. maybe someday youll learn it.

DI GAME 09-24-04 04:47 PM

OK LIL MAn LOOK U CAme at ME ICAME AT U u dont wanna meet me nowhere so this typin beef shit is not me homey an DI is far from been in tha gutta fam u still live wit ya momz lil nigg (IM above all that) so keep doin what u think is spittin an watch my (SMOKE)............(STOP TALKIN TO ME.....DO U)

Know-Gimix 09-24-04 04:56 PM

no doubt... im gettin my battle with the a.i vs. d2r shit comin so Im happy, better get another win before it happens so u can stay at 500 ;)

[.:D:.] 09-24-04 08:30 PM

yea fellas....yall already kno how i feel about this....yo Triple...lol....i think it woulda been betta wit my verse back on there...haha...nah yall did good yo...stay up niggas..

DI GAME 09-25-04 01:13 AM

.....=]]]]+???/

50Cal. 09-25-04 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI GAME
OK HOMO GO HOP ON A DICK FAGET...........u mad cuz u want me to battle u but u a waste a GOOD THOUGHTS ,,,,,,,SO FALL BACK and stick to ya KIND............PUSSY.

^basically i fucking own you your 2-2 on a audio site where most audio sucks and your scared of text cuz lyrically you suck please your not tough i will murder you and we both in new york you should start being nice in case i see you some day :nono:

Tha Q 09-25-04 10:59 AM

Triple N is trash.Period.

nigga was droppin dookie when he first started...guess what...he still got diahrea

nigga flow like he got a swollen jaw...

lol...Triple, u ain't DEBO nigga

stfu

Triple_N 09-25-04 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
Triple N is trash.Period.

nigga was droppin dookie when he first started...guess what...he still got diahrea

nigga flow like he got a swollen jaw...

lol...Triple, u ain't DEBO nigga

stfu

Why hate on something u can't do^^^find anyone who heard u spit an ask them whos better...its obviously me....u define wack, your flow's Tylenol pm jus makes us sleep.

Introspect. 09-25-04 11:38 AM

tha q stfu you mad at triple cause he wont fuck you?.....fuckin homo do us all a favor an go kill yourself nobody likes you an never will.......