RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Writer's Block (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   CarsonJetX2 'vs' The Disciple (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153074)

The Jett 10-08-04 07:26 PM

I dont think we understand.

IM NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS.
I WILL NOT DROP IN ROUND TWO. UNLESS RULES ARE MADE.

Recluse 10-08-04 09:50 PM

rules are made ass wipe....would you stop being a pussy and shut up...damn...uppin

The Jett 10-09-04 11:06 AM

Listen. You need to stop worry'in bout me bein a pussy.
And learn to write.

Thats the problem with you text heads.
Too much, "Im hard shit"
Not enough talent.

Simply Elevate.
Thats all I can say.
And when people say your good? Don't take it to heart.
Because your HORRIBLE.

Recluse 10-09-04 12:25 PM

see thats the differince between me and you....people said that i didn't try....but....people say thats how you always SPIT....your fucking wack i would fucking merk the shit out of you hoe....you nothing...a fag...that thinking he could rap...get the fuck of this site.....uppin...

La Cosa Nostra 10-09-04 12:46 PM

Voted for CarsonJetX2.

Ok, for starters.. Deciple you had really stretched lines, fitted some good multies and vocab in there and I even noticed a tiny bit of wordplay. But your structure was really fucked because your lines were way too long. At times Id be reading a line quietly saying it and having to take a breath half way through it. Also you have to work on your punches, battles are all about the punchlines. Its all very well that something consistantly rhymes, but it needs to all lead up to something that the reader goes "huh" or "whoa".. Your lines seemed to just be consistantly dissing instead of throwing out dope punchlines. Basic way to say it, quality over quantity.

Carson. Your verse was solid. You had decent punches through it, and at one point which i know of, you actually did the opisite to deciple and had a line that was too short to flow, usually when this happens with text, its good to put ~ symbols between your words because they make the reader read slower for some reason. But your structure was a lot better and you used punchlines that worked good.

Overall, definatly wasnt the best battle Ive ever seen, but it definatly wasnt the worst.
Vote- CarsonjetX2....

SubtleTee 10-09-04 01:00 PM

Leave ya Neck Rattled Ya Verze was Garbage and you had no punches shows ya Chest's Fragile.....
Kid's got Audio and Text comfused Wack Muhfuckah pickin up a MIC ina Text Battle.....
^ Hmmm, no real punch here

Shit Talkin at 46-15 Ima leave this Bitch Chalked..punches make ya ReFraze ya Verze like takin back ya Lip Talk.....
Dancin to the Next Round ya Wack kid so take this L..Cause my punches will make this Crip Walk.....
^ Crip lines = played. Not a very good punch at all

I Bless Geeks..Make ya Chest Bleed...And Im takin you outa round one...So i can just battle the Next Weak.....
You Bring Less Heat then a Pawn as a Chess Peice...So Watch how i get Siminilla for eatin this fuckin Fresh Meat.....
^ Mediocre wordplay, you mispelled salmonela, not even recognizable

This battle is like Bush vs. Afghanistan, You bringing knifes while I’m Packing rockets.....
Cuz Carson quick to Lose matches like Smokers with Holes in their pockets......
^ Afghanistan line is retarded, smokers thing aight

Its Been three hours since I took the call-to-blaze and no longer do I fall-to-haze.....
Like wanting calendars near toilets...., you wont show,.... just stall-for-days.....
^ An okay closer

I could Lag lines, Rewind, And still your behind...
Your the reason RV look's like the Dolphin's FrontLine-
^ Aight NFL punch

Just leave, Trigga...your a waste of DNA stream's..
Everyone agree's, It's like you an Thuglife traded IP's-
^ I don't get it, but I'm relatively new to RV

Bitch please, Don't "LOL" at me. We all can read your drop-
Get half way down...turn around...all agree, and stop-
^ Heh, an audio kind of punch, but good

Just like your Glocks....Desciple your "ghosted"...
I'm still tryna figure the logic, In why you posted-
^ Nice punch here

If you figured win...You must have mixed your division...
Cross-multiplied your thought's, an hoped sum dik'rider's listen
^ Nice closer

Disciples verse wasn't that good, he had weak punches and nothin that made my jaw drop. He needs some elevation on his wordplay and metas. Carson's verse was more audio-oriented but he had much better and much stronger punches.

Vote- Carson

Recluse 10-09-04 01:02 PM

^okay if you don't understand the personals or punches then don't vote.....no hate just saying....

The Jett 10-09-04 05:48 PM

Once AGAIN.

SHUT UP.
If you can't handle it. Leave.
Im not droppin in Round 2 anyways.
Unless Arch does summin about people like u.

SubtleTee 10-09-04 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Disciple
^okay if you don't understand the personals or punches then don't vote.....no hate just saying....

^

Hmmmmmmmmmm

You are a moron

I've probably been at this longer than you

It's not a problem of understanding, it's a problem of them being horrible

Stop talking immediatly.

Do not vote on my battles

schema 10-09-04 07:23 PM

The Disciple
Leave ya Neck Rattled Ya Verze was Garbage and you had no punches shows ya Chest's Fragile.....
Kid's got Audio and Text comfused Wack Muhfuckah pickin up a MIC ina Text Battle.....
*installs wider monitor*...now that i can see the end of your lines...i think perhaps you were a little stretched here...
Shit Talkin at 46-15 Ima leave this Bitch Chalked..punches make ya ReFraze ya Verze like takin back ya Lip Talk.....
Dancin to the Next Round ya Wack kid so take this L..Cause my punches will make this Crip Walk.....
Lip talk?<--forced...the crip walk thing doesnt really make sense with the punch that you used it with...
I Bless Geeks..Make ya Chest Bleed...And Im takin you outa round one...So i can just battle the Next Weak.....
You Bring Less Heat then a Pawn as a Chess Peice...So Watch how i get Siminilla for eatin this fuckin Fresh Meat.....
stretched but good wordplay with the "next weak"...that was nice...fresh meat thing was gay though...
This battle is like Bush vs. Afghanistan, You bringing knifes while I’m Packing rockets.....
Cuz Carson quick to Lose matches like Smokers with Holes in their pockets......
decent punch here...not worded that hard but pretty good...
Its Been three hours since I took the call-to-blaze and no longer do I fall-to-haze.....
Like wanting calendars near toilets...., you wont show,.... just stall-for-days.....
you tried to make it work but it didnt...just too much of a stretch...

streeeeeeeeeeeeeeched...ive seen you rip it up way better than this...this wasnt on your level...

CarsonJetX2
I could Lag lines, Rewind, And still your behind...
Your the reason RV look's like the Dolphin's FrontLine-
setup was blah...good punch though...dolphins offensive line is fucking terrible...
Just leave, Trigga...your a waste of DNA stream's..
Everyone agree's, It's like you an Thuglife traded IP's-
rolls with your verse...nothing special but ok...
Bitch please, Don't "LOL" at me. We all can read your drop-
Get half way down...turn around...all agree, and stop-
lmao...
Just like your Glocks....Desciple your "ghosted"...
I'm still tryna figure the logic, In why you posted-
wasnt feelin this...it was filler and the flow was off...
If you figured win...You must have mixed your division...
Cross-multiplied your thought's, an hoped sum dik'rider's listen
umm...decent with the math vibe but not too strong of a closer

your verse wasnt that great but hey it was better than his...

v/Carsonjet...

The Jett 10-09-04 08:17 PM

You misunderstood that.

My plan is to win this.
And then not drop in the 2nd round.
Because he does not belong in this anyways.

So....
Line by Line it.
And if he happens to win in your eyes. Re-Vote him.

...Voke... 10-09-04 09:51 PM

Diciple- struc was wack.......your punches we're ok none that i really
liked but meh you had some at least. your overall flow was barley there
some parts i was like wtf....

6.0/10

Carson- i think you took this bc you had better punches and punches win
battles and thats why you take this..even though some were meh you had better
punches than disciple.
6.5/10

v/carson

Archeologist 10-10-04 11:25 AM

Ok stop bitching now.
im back and taking no shit.
Don beef in the battle thread.
Pz.

The Jett 10-10-04 12:05 PM

Wait....

who's don?
lmao. If it's trigga....
Ive beaten u on my alias. lmao.

Vango 10-10-04 07:28 PM

yo this wasnt a great battle, carson took this with better wordplay and better punches. disciple your shit was stretched and no real hard hitting punches. not your best carson, but good enough to take this.

vote- carson