RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   200,000 says i merk memisis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153155)

Recluse 10-03-04 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^I MERKED YOU WITH A K.O SO WHATEVER AND ALL VETS VOTED ON THAT AND AUTOMATIK ohh Shit I Know Who You Is By Your Sig Now Lol Anyways I Want Memisis Cuz Hes Undefeated And Dont Deserve It And I Know I Will Crush Him Thats Why I Merked Archeoligist Im Tired Of These Dudes Getting On Top 10 Of The Site And Dont Deserve It Just Cuz Dudes Look At Records Too Much

lol....bitch first of all everyone knows i didn't try...second your verse was shit...and third of all....i would merk your shit.....get out of my face.....

50Cal. 10-03-04 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Disciple
lol....bitch first of all everyone knows i didn't try...second your verse was shit...and third of all....i would merk your shit.....get out of my face.....

FACT REMAINS I K.OED YOU AND I AINT EVEN TRY BITCH YOU SUCK ANYWAYS :gfy:

50Cal. 10-03-04 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakley
Your a loser.
Im from old RB. Better check yourself newbie.

^FROM OLD R.B ME TOO SO WHAT SUCK MY DICK FUCK YOU BITCH YOUR 4-2 BATTLING NEWBS BITCH YOUR NOT NICE GO SUCK A DICK WHORE

Abraxas 10-03-04 11:50 AM

Oakley is dope........
if you consider your slef a vet that w/e but this shit is gatting gay about sayin yousa a vet or not

50Cal. 10-03-04 11:54 AM

OAKLEY BATTLES UP TIME TO GET SENT BACK TO R.B :gfy:

Oakley 10-03-04 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^FROM OLD R.B ME TOO SO WHAT SUCK MY DICK FUCK YOU BITCH YOUR 4-2 BATTLING NEWBS BITCH YOUR NOT NICE GO SUCK A DICK WHORE

actually....

you'll be my first newbie to battle.

Delorean 10-03-04 12:38 PM

i think mimesis will win no hate caliph but i
think hes waaaaaay better then you....if you know how he battles
with his alias on RB you would know............

Recluse 10-03-04 02:24 PM

^word............

Parallel 10-03-04 02:32 PM

honestly empire would KO mimesis maybe not KO but h would son him or merk him eater way empire wins

Recluse 10-03-04 02:40 PM

why do you think that.....?

Peter Parker 10-03-04 02:43 PM

because he doesn't know who daedal is....

E Looch 10-03-04 02:47 PM

i do. :thumbup:

Magic5 10-03-04 02:56 PM

Im definately not gonna battle at this site now..

Cause ull do anything u can to win, so u wont make an ass out of urself, and lose 200,000..

And im fuckin sick of sayin the same shit over and over again..

1. You can come to RB, and we can battle.
2. If you think i got drers there, we can go to a site where neither one of us are registered and battle their, with a post limit..

Im not battlin here..

You can keep makin all these gay ass threads, but i really dont give a fuck..

Everybody knows id merk the shit out of u, so these childish games ur playin really dont faze me..

So if ur not willing to do one of those 2 options i just posted, then u can eat shit, cause i dont give a fuck..

Faggot.

P.S. If i ducked u on RB, whats ur sn there?.. Cause i dont think ive ducked anyone there.. Unless ur sn is "ill_man" im waiting for u to spit, cause in the rules it says ur spitting first.. Which means, im not ducking, just waiting.. And if thats not u.. Then ive never fuckin ducked u herb..

Peter Parker 10-03-04 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Looch
i do. :thumbup:

...yes but most newbies don't know him...

Magic5 10-03-04 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusivly Wack
honestly empire would KO mimesis maybe not KO but h would son him or merk him eater way empire wins

Coming from the kid who i just put on blast when i said u were the biggest herb on the site..

Lol..

Id merk you too kid..