RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What got you into Rapping??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153459)

.Judicial. 10-05-04 08:50 PM

i grew up wit it...in my blood-line....one day i was jus chillin there and listenin 2 music thinkin what im gonna do wit my life when i get outta highschool.....and i turned and saw a pad and a pen and den i just started writing....

BkBrawla 10-05-04 08:53 PM

I Started Rap Music By U Know Listen To Da Radio

I Had No Cd Playa

No Boombox

Just Sittin In Da Car

And Let My Head Bop To Da Beat And Lyrics

BkBrawla 10-05-04 08:53 PM

Some Time I Left Da Car Runnin Also Lol

Da Vinci 10-05-04 09:03 PM

What got me into rapping?

Well one day this little angle came and said to me....Da Vinci....you should try rapping you would be a great rapper....and then this little devil popud up on my other shoulder and said.....naw fuk that fuck that little angel.....well.....needless to say I listened to the angel.......after I fucked her.

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-04 09:12 PM

O yea, I remember that hoe.. and ay, you still owe me 200 for that bitch.. She aint no street hoe vinci!!

Compose 10-05-04 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Rock music is for rich pretty boys that wanna be cool..
Pop music is for teenage girls that live by a statis quo..
Techno is aiight when ya at a rave on pills.. But otherwise... eh...
Punk is just pathetic bullshit about losing girlfriends and mothers..
Heavy Metal is sung by people that have no lives so they idolise death and hell..

And then theres rap which when done properly is solely about lyrics and an outlet to a diverse range of artististic expressions through words..

Just my opinion..

^WORD, well put

i got into it at a early age just listenin to pac and biggie and shit then after hearin lot of emcees and shit i noticed this is the only thing i can or wanna do with my life, this is the only thing i care about, so ima keep elevating until i get crazy enough i could go across states battlin people jus for respect straight up

peace

Premanition 10-06-04 02:07 PM

i started wen i found this rb.com (heard about it on mtv base) but i'd been into rap music hardcore for years b4 n i just had all this talent waitin to get out....lol....nah i was wack at first but after 2 years its all gud....

OrEo da cookie 10-06-04 02:09 PM

i got into it cuz at school all hese kids would gather round and batle so i thought of shit in my head and was like this is easy

System Crasher 10-06-04 04:36 PM

Sweet.. thats what i do at school.... egt a bunch of kids and we all gathher around and have battles..... it is fun......We do them inbetween classes and i do some on the bus.... i won 16 and lost 2.... 2 of the ones that i won.... i bet money on... ... It was sweet.... first i won 25... then he sed i was a pussy and i clalanged him double to nuthin.... and he did ... bet 50 dollars... and i beat him again... it was awsome....

Pz.

BlanKo 10-06-04 06:21 PM

i found a battling site on accident i was like holy shit! you can battle other kids over the internet?!? i lost my first battle and won the next three, then lost three in a row and i have never lost since, i think i was 24-3 but i still got no respect, i was top ten on the website rankings...