RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   I. Mind vs l.i. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=155441)

L.I. 10-16-04 11:42 PM

Lol so if i centered my text i would have had the "topical structure"?....wow....ur an idiot

Dabatos 10-17-04 04:44 PM

uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on uppin this..come on

Dabatos 10-17-04 08:43 PM

up up up up up and away...................................

-Eternal- 10-17-04 09:49 PM

Voted For: L.I.

I vote you because....i could see what u wrote in my mind.... and it made a lot of sense.....I.Minds was emotional and well writtin... both was great and nice to read but i have to give this one to L.I because his was easier to imagine in my mind.....

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Dabatos 10-18-04 10:24 AM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

Dabatos 10-18-04 06:10 PM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

Premanition 10-18-04 06:19 PM

This was feedback posted for I. Mind

check the votes...................................pz

Dabatos 10-20-04 06:36 PM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

Sik Wit It 10-20-04 08:01 PM

Just checkin polls.................
..............dont mind me

Dabatos 10-21-04 09:47 AM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

Dabatos 10-21-04 08:42 PM

Psyco 10-22-04 11:32 AM

Voted For: I. Mind

yo i got to say that I.mind took this one it was a very nice topical battle aginst to really good vets in here i really liked the way that I.mind went through the 4 stages of it in his 30 lines i like them both but i got to say that I.mind took it it was close but in the end its I.mind

return the faor on links in sigg

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Ill-Grammatix 10-22-04 12:13 PM

This was feedback posted for L.I.

two good drops from two totally different angles...just checking the stats on my homie's battle..good shyt y'all

Dabatos 10-24-04 12:17 AM

Ikynovel 10-24-04 12:41 AM

damn this was a dope as topical battle just leaving feed back

one