RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who's Been? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158384)

Dabatos 11-01-04 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Lol word, my parents aren't too fond of it either.

That's the downside, everyone listens to it. The majority of those people don't understand it either.
But yo, I Mind: Don't think you're the only person who has been put down by others due to their ability. There's always gonna be haters, and you just gotta learn to not let it bother you. If I'm in a bad mood 'cuz someone dissed me...I write about it lol.
But your own fam shouldn't be discouraging you from your passions. My own brother said I couldn't get signed by a major label. But even after that he has still told me I'm better than half of these cats who rap nowadays. He's told me he thinks I have much lyrical skill, but I just don't have the "total package" of a mainstream artist.
And your acquaintances? Fuck 'em, ignore their comments. Babygirl, 2 years ago I had a serious beef, that resulted in the other guy almost getting me arrested. And it was all because he was jealous that I could rap better than him. It's a fucked up world we live in, but hey, that's just life.
So ma, don't let negative comments bother you, 'cuz you got plenty of fans here at RV :thumbup:

lol, damn alot of ppl has been through these things!

KOOL COL-B 11-01-04 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::iNgEnIuS mInD::..
hahaha.... thanx kool..i'll be the first to buy ur album lol

lol, rage black out on tha mic comin 2 a store near u!! hahaha, werd

AutoMATIKā„¢ 11-01-04 09:36 PM

i dont get put down ... cuz im me ...

..Cau$eR.. 11-01-04 09:42 PM

People respect my shit, on the net and off the net.

Spektikul 11-02-04 03:12 AM

If your friends are sayin you should stop, fuck'em...dont even listen to what they think. If they dont think your ever gunna go anywhere with rapping, lets face it, they could be right, they could be wrong...but rap isnt always about fame and cash. Its just a way to express who you are and what you are feeling, an thats werd. So if you got skillz and can work hard enough to start makin some deals, dope. But if you dont ever get a break dont feel bad cause theres prolly millions of rappers in the world that will never go anywhere so your not alone. All about expression tho...payce....

~Luciano~ 11-02-04 04:11 AM

man i look at it like this
ima make it, i kno ima make it.i dont have no choice but 2 make it
got 3 of the top labels in detroit talkin wit me and my ni99a
im destined 2 make it
fuck wha sumone thinks about u in battle forum
fuck a text record
fuck a audio record
if u set ya mind 2 it u can do it
no one signed jay z damnit
he neva quit
now look at em

Im destined 2 be on ya tv screen and in ya stereo
believe dat muthafucka

.....Nufff Said....

Shi-1 11-02-04 08:03 AM

wheww I get my share of luv....but I will tell u this....the more love u get....the more u have others in the woodworks scoping u....hating u.
So yea...I've been dissed and put down...
what can we do?
I let em keep talkin and I continue doin mah thang.