RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Snoop next to Die?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=15845)

Killah Koz 07-04-02 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by .........sIn.........
LMAO@ Syntax thinkin he actually know's everything......
I know plenty of druglordz........
thingz are dealt in an orderly fashion.....in ne type of manner....I don't know ne columbians or nuttin like dat.....
but i know established druglords makin some big money off it....and shit's dealt in orderly fashion..........
UR dumb syntax.....haven't you ever watched early interviews wit deathrow..?? there's a couple of em.....where harry-o is there.....now harry-o will prolly do it personally.....
otherwise suge would already be dead like syn said.......
but you gotta think.....Suge is one of da richest Independant Label Owners out there.....he is worth enuff......
so he could be protected......

I don't know why peepz......
can't jus wait for da 7 years to see if pac does wut he said he would........
Everything that pac said would happen in his plan as happened all da way to date...........
he explained how biggie would die....and it actually happened.....that way..........
he explained how in his time away his enemies would fight each other instead of him........That is true.......
Nas and Jigga were his primary foez.....and look at em today......I mean it's 50%-50% you really can't say he's dead or alive until 2003.....that's when truth can be told........

and yeah almost 98% of psychic's are fake....but there are real ones....and trust me sylvia brown da one who predicted this is real...she has proven herself wit many times.......
there are people like nastradamus who are real......
and she is one of em.....I believe so ne way......

but no1 in dis thread so far has a right opinion about it includin myself.....until 2003...and if you think u know.....
then ur a dumb ass fuck.....becuz wut do you know...??
pac said 7 years after his death....he would "reincarnate"
it's da process of how jesus died....jus not as long........
so people can talk after 2003......
when 2004 hitz by then you'll know da final answer.....
until then ya can't say shit and believe it to be right.....

Fuck you you don't know shit... Columbians are the craziest people.. they snap.. they don't do shit in an ordely fashion... ok if there's no problem then fine, but right now he should of been Dead (suge) if he did that

WOOSHY 07-04-02 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by varentao
sorry..but.....
simple, plain fact - columbian drug dealers no longer are the 'king-pins' of the narcotics world...

his right the columbain cartel have lost alot of ground on drug turf yardies are gettin them selfs some. cartels main line of bisuness now is crack & cocaine.

Caramac 07-04-02 06:49 PM

^^^^^^

Thought id point out to Wooshy,being the big time drug seller that he his, that CRACK is COCAINE, dumbass, lol!
And i agree the yardies are stealing turf, but Suge would of already been killed, unless as that other kid said, he probably has a shit load of bodyguards and that...

De Niro 07-04-02 08:18 PM

NO B/S

who looked in da sky yestr-er day night and seen 3 fallin stars like nastradumus predicted. He said those stars represent 3 great fallen people who died recently...
nastra also said 1 of dem stars are da sign of a resurrection of a well-known man who died before da millenuim..i dont no what da other 2 stars rep..

i cant say tupac is dead or alive, cuz theres too many counsidence on his death..like da number 7..he wuz 25 when he died, 2+5=7.. he wuz shot on 9/6/96 and died 9/13/96,
lets subtract da day he got shot, on da 6th..da day he died wuz on da 13th..so subract 13+6=7.. his album is called da 7th day theory..and da only way we can get da answer is waiting till 2003 cuz dat makes 7 years since he died.. dont wait till Jan.2,2002 saying "i knew pac wuz dead" we should all know da truth by 9/6/03 or 9/6/13 if he dead or not.. Suge had something to do with his death..plus the only autopsy pic of pac is a phony..plus he got cremated da next day after his death..he could of been plotted dis scheme round da time he started beefin with Bigg(greatest)
they could of just shipped his azz to anither continent where people never heard of pac..if so, they did it round 9/6 threw 9/13..my thoghts on dis got me clue-less cuz aint cant say he dead nor can i say he's alive..

far as Suge beefin with columbian king pin Harry-0.. dat shyt aint even go down like that..1 dude said Harry gave suge loot to put him in da game..LMFAO
u know dat cat who wuz on outkast scooppy-doo song with da mask on den outkast ripped dat shyt off..well datz da king-pin who putted suge in da game..i know dat for a fact
i forgot his name, put him and suge got problems with Harry cuz of sum un payed money (like usuall)
dats what datz about, plus harry an suge wuz tight at once. and when harry got lockd'up suge just turned his head-away from harry tellin him fuck you about dat un=payed loan..

i got more shyt to say on dis topic..but a nicca tired of typin to feed knowledge in ya'll undeveloped azz brains...
(plus i need to go get sum Orajel for my tooth ache)

-1-

Young Rico 07-05-02 12:32 AM

Man i cant believe ya'll are still talkin bout
Pac and Suge getting killed when we are
embarking on World War III here, at a
time where technology has developed
chemical weapons which can wipe out the
earth..I mean im a big fan of pan and all
but who fuckin cares if he shows up in 2003
or if suge dies, will it directly affect any of
you..

BLACK FLAME 07-05-02 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleG
lol, suge is still part of bloods and shit.. so you can't say he has no power, cause he does.....

Peace

almost a king pin blood but he's not but up there in rank

The MRB 07-05-02 03:07 PM

I dont know, but puffy's not dead yet. if u fuck wid Suge it doesn't nessceraliary mean u gonna b killed of him.
Suge's a fat Bastard who is ruining this game.

WOOSHY 07-05-02 03:41 PM

Re: ^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Camarac
that CRACK is COCAINE, dumbass, lol!

acctuley my friend crack is smoked cocaine is snorted :p but i c ur point

Syntax Mastery 07-05-02 04:01 PM

yea i juss thoguht about it....

a colombian named "harry"...

thats a irish name

Chaos 07-05-02 05:40 PM

I think Suge is still at the top of the game. No power? he hasn't got that reputation of his for nothing.

As far as Snoop goes i agree with the comment that he's washed up. He hasn't dropped any dope shit for a long time and i'm not convinced he'll drop any dope shit again.

I think the reason he hasn't battled anyone is because it doesn't really suit his style.

drop a reply to let me know what y'all think.

PEACE, CHAOS

Killah Koz 07-05-02 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Syntax Mastery
yea i juss thoguht about it....

a colombian named "harry"...

thats a irish name

could be a 'nickname' :confused:

Q 07-06-02 02:38 AM

tupac was at my cook out.. so uhh i think he's still alive.. we were madd cool.. he held my down with 40s :rolleyes:

.........sIn......... 07-06-02 07:43 AM

Prolly is a knickname.......

Statik..leave da thread id u don't have sumthin educated ro say related to da topic.........

WOOSHY 07-06-02 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sTaTiK
tupac was at my cook out.. so uhh i think he's still alive.. we were madd cool.. he held my down with 40s :rolleyes:

sum1 kik this guy

ASPEN 07-06-02 12:54 PM

Yo dont take sNoop for A BitCh yall cause this nigga got a bigg a$$ team plus this nigga got the whole L.A Cript Gang (lol)~1~:p