RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   == K.L.L. - Beef Jerky== (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159518)

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-04 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwell
n speakin of possible d/r...i jus noticed this.....out-of-league voters come in and vote ONLY on Kon's battles.....matter of fact, if out-of-league votes werent allowed, i woulda beat Kon in both of the battles that we had for the past two weeks.....hmmm

uh huh...dont cry....peeps did the same for u...wasnt in the league and voted for u.....wats ur point.......

schema 11-10-04 06:07 AM

most people that ive seen vote vote fair...ill make a poll for this...give me specific names and if i find they are d/r theyll be banned from voting here...

kapitolins_maori 11-10-04 06:34 AM

you should ban kontroversy for complainin about the only decent feedback his battle got so far...

Terse. 11-10-04 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
uh huh...dont cry....peeps did the same for u...wasnt in the league and voted for u.....wats ur point.......

lmfao...dont cry??...yo, i'm jus pointin somethin out...cryin is what u've done this week and the last two weeks whenever a vote goes against you, like when u thought i was PM'ing cats for votes LMFAO

of course, since that shit aint true, i denied it...then u said it was true and that u looked at my battles, tryna make your accusation more valid...LMFAO

then u went n dropped votes in EFL n dropped links so random cats could 'return the favor' in KLL, in our battle...

what a fuckin load of bullshit.....and if u didnt "see my point" cuz cats were voting for me too, then go back n look...then you'll fuckin see my point

Terse. 11-10-04 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
most people that ive seen vote vote fair...ill make a poll for this...give me specific names and if i find they are d/r theyll be banned from voting here...

i dont think cats like Tha Q and ...Xclusive... should be allowed to vote...when they come in, they only vote on the battle wit Kon in it.....if you're gonna allow them to vote, then i think they should vote on all/most the other battles too, nah'sayin? what they're doin looks like DR...

Casual 11-10-04 12:01 PM

Efusive .vs. Newport
Sdizzle .vs. Kontroverzey
Stephen Elwood .vs. ..Xplicit..

Phyzicks .vs. Genocide
Verbal Phenom .vs. TitoBronsky
Verbal Abuse .vs. Torch
A1C .vs. Frein-Ma$ter
Troop .vs. Casual
Kapitolins_Maori .vs. Shi-1
Schema .vs. God
Kwell .vs. Mike Hawk
Mag.Nif.I.Cent .vs. Vango

don't know many of you. . but i do know Troop 'bout to get merked.

kapitolins_maori 11-10-04 12:15 PM

^illtalic be owning kids...

NewPort 11-10-04 01:55 PM

yes and illtalic and i are about to merk Voilent Type and if AI ever stops duckign we about to merk them aswell

Enygma 11-10-04 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
so your saying i couldnt win? maybe i really did win and it wasnt about beef....blah

I'm not saying you couldn't win......I'm just saying that the battle was a lot closer than people are making it out to be. I happened to think that sdizzle won, but honestly, not by much. Basically, I vote on how many quotable lines each person has and the person with more, wins. I thought Dizzie for Shizzie had a few more than you, so I thought he won. Other people that vote by scoring each line with a numeric value, then adding up the totals to see who won may have voted differently, but it seems like no one is even giving dizzle a chance since he's such a fag...

NewPort 11-10-04 04:21 PM

LMAO at dizzle being a fag

people always clown on him

40z 11-10-04 04:29 PM

eavyweight Championship: Efusive .vs. Newport---
Lightweight Championship: ---Sdizzle .vs. Kontroverzey
Contendership Match: ---Stephen Elwood .vs. ..Xplicit..

Phyzicks .vs. Genocide
Verbal Phenom .vs. TitoBronsky
Verbal Abuse .vs. Torch
A1C .vs. Frein-Ma$ter
Troop .vs. Casual----
----Kapitolins_Maori .vs. Shi-1
Schema .vs. God------ Good luck, schema
Kwe ll .vs. Mike Hawk
Mag.Nif.I.Cent .vs. Vango

NewPort 11-10-04 04:39 PM

^^^ word... lmao at you still picking me even though we had that conversation on AIM

its all good im still gunna try and write a verse even though im stuck in writers block

kapitolins_maori 11-10-04 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
I'm not saying you couldn't win......I'm just saying that the battle was a lot closer than people are making it out to be. I happened to think that sdizzle won, but honestly, not by much. Basically, I vote on how many quotable lines each person has and the person with more, wins. I thought Dizzie for Shizzie had a few more than you, so I thought he won. Other people that vote by scoring each line with a numeric value, then adding up the totals to see who won may have voted differently, but it seems like no one is even giving dizzle a chance since he's such a fag...

Kon rules everything around me KREAM get that money dollar dollar bill y'all...

NewPort 11-10-04 06:44 PM

I own you man...

Stephen Elwood 11-11-04 12:18 AM

^ are you joking? or serious?

Kapitolins > Newport

Efusive > newport

Elwood > newport

Infinitum > newport.

Enygma > newport.

Sdizzle > newport.

see a pattern here?