RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What is this, the -929920389023 time? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160239)

Mask Murderous 11-13-04 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adminstrator
Newport's account has been banned and he is also IP banned. After running IP checks, he is listed as being Ainmo/Faceless/Monarch, who was permanetly banned for cheating and who also has a history of asking people from RB for their passwords and transferring their posts and battle records to his account.

I got suspicious when he asked to have posts transferred from an account whose email was with an isp from hawaii while another that account he claimed was his had an email with adelphia

Mask Murderous 11-13-04 05:03 PM

Taking people's passwords and going into there ACCOUNT'S TRANSFERING THERE WIN'S I KNEW YOU DID NOT BEAT THAT MANY PEOPLE, Your simply not good enougth - cheater.

So Kontro what were you saying?

Abraxas 11-13-04 05:04 PM

funny if he was banned cos of false ghostin'.....

Abraxas 11-13-04 05:07 PM

Newport's account has been banned and he is also IP banned. After running IP checks, he is listed as being Ainmo/Faceless/Monarch, who was permanetly banned for cheating and who also has a history of asking people from RB for their passwords and transferring their posts and battle records to his account.

I got suspicious when he asked to have posts transferred from an account whose email was with an isp from hawaii while another that account he claimed was his had an email with adelphia
- oooooh this moo fucka bad as fuck... cheating is his game....

Mask Murderous 11-13-04 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe

For those who dint know he was a biter tooo . .

Magic5 11-13-04 05:19 PM

Lol.. Iky, I'ma break this down for you in simple words.

Man the fuck up.. You got caught biting, cheating, and taking OTHER PEOPLES WINS..

Don't fuckin sit there and say you were set up from people who could give a shit less about you.. Thats just fuckin retarded..

So, take your biting/cheating ass off of the site..

Fuckin bitch.

Pop Lotty 11-13-04 05:21 PM

^ My sentiments exactly.

[.:D:.] 11-13-04 05:27 PM

damn...homey must not have had a life if he wanted to have all those wins...and cheatin on the net...what a fuckin herb..

4fil 11-13-04 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
no yo he didnt get banned for a reason..someone (aint sayin names but i know who) fucked him over...and lied to strobe and made a fake convo tellin him to vote

^^^ damn!! :cussing:

distilled 11-13-04 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
Nigga, you did it all.....

That is more than likely, word

Plutonium 11-13-04 10:46 PM

wtf @ newport........

what actually happens when your IP banned?

~Luciano~ 11-14-04 04:45 AM

he voted for his alias in Kll
bitch thought he was hot

Now hes shit outta luck

Pop Lotty 11-14-04 11:57 AM

LMAO...he voted for himself too?
ahahhahahahah, muhfuckas is sad.

*Monopoly* 11-14-04 12:01 PM

i hate cheaters...

Introspect. 11-14-04 01:50 PM

can we say 20 page rv rapsheet....dayum...