RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   FrankieFive vs Mistic-Rogue (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161986)

FrankieFive 11-26-04 12:53 AM

lol.. this wasnt newbie... this was a quick battle... watch when i put some force into my punches...in later battles...

FrankieFive 11-26-04 07:53 AM

uppin............................................. ............

Insight. 11-26-04 10:27 AM

Voted For: FrankieFive

eh battle

punches- MR harder hittin
personals- F5 more of em, and harder hittin
multis- Neither
metas- F5 for havin em
wordplay- F5 for havin it i guess
humor- F5, i smiled
structure- MR overall better lookin
flow- MR just went together better

F5 aight verse. U need to work on personals, punches, and use some better word play. Liked the punchlines, but the structure is kinda off.

MR not your best work. punches were aight, one personal, no word play, no multis. gotta put more thought into ya verse.

No Hate Just An Honest Voter

v/FrankieFive

pz

Oz™ 11-26-04 11:55 AM

gotta go wit f-five....his punches came harder then mistic-rouges...but u gotta structure ur verse better may'n...overall it was nice...u also had a few multis in there

return tha favor please

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=161728

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Class.Sic 11-26-04 01:38 PM

i think that Frnakie took this hands down....just a better overall verse except for his structure...ya fam work on your structure and harder hitting punches and you could elevate....

Mistic your wack just start over and go reaad some tutorials or something...cmon now how are you gonna rhyme "this" with "this"....work on everything....

v/frankie

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

FrankieFive 11-27-04 05:36 AM

so if those 2 votes are disqualified... that would make it 3-1 not 1-0...

4fil 11-27-04 05:38 AM

This was feedback posted for Mistic-Rogue

lol.... yo frankie.... this is me.. on my new account.... the only reason i used this mysticrouge account was to get posts.... if you want a real battle i will battle you on this account during the holidays..

4fil 11-27-04 05:39 AM

there were 4 votes disqualified... herb

FrankieFive 11-30-04 03:10 AM

^shut up....

uppin for more votes...............

4fil 11-30-04 03:28 AM

you shut up..... NEWB!

/-'Hollow187=='- 12-01-04 12:32 AM

Voted For: Mistic-Rogue

punches - frankie
multis - frank
complexity - frank
flow - frank
metas - frank

this was a one sided match no doubt frankie jus hit it harder in all the categories to pull off the win

vote - frankiefive

/-'Hollow187=='- 12-01-04 12:33 AM

wtf? i voted for frankie and it gave the vote to rogue..some shit is fucked up there..admin or mod fix dat shit please

FrankieFive 12-01-04 02:06 PM

^yeah this is site is mad sleepers... and DQ's votes and shit... i already on this battle... but now the votes are deaded and the battles being slept on... bka

surgical 12-01-04 03:19 PM

Voted For: Mistic-Rogue

This votez 4 Mistic-Rogue. Both rappers were tight. Mistic u could have used more personals but your flow was good. U get points for that. Frankie I like the line when you said I rip out ya eyes and throw'em at you so u can see how "soft you are". That was dope. Anyway no hate. ~1~

Scareface 12-01-04 05:31 PM

DEamn this Was A Nice Battle for Ppl On Yall Level I Mean I like the Way you Both Carry yourself But Frankie HAs my vote All day I Was lovin Tha First Line mayne Keep it up
Good Luck Next Time Mistic

Plz Vote In My Battles Atleast Two Plz I Dont Have N e Votes At All Plz Do Me The Favor